“The Official Thai Restaurant of the G family”
Review of Nahm Thai Cuisine

Nahm Thai Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Nahm Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 544 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I live in Wisconsin and I've enjoyed Nahm's delightful food three times in the last month. Before I even start, save room for the coconut cake, it's that good. I had the honor of meeting the owner on a previous visit, she is pure love and light. Her restaurant, the food, and everyone who works there extends her glow. We arrived late - and we're treated with kindness and patience as if we were the first customers of the day. My sister turned me on to the basil noodles, Thai hot. The hot is flavorful and complex, now just hot. I loved the Panang curry - and she offers an appetizer platter, you get to choose (warning: more difficult than it sounds, they are all good). We're a bit of a wine snob family, and we found fine selections. This truly is a special place - no visit to Alpharetta is complete without a stop. I've stopped eating in my Thai places in Madison, I'll just wait til my next visit to Nahm's

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

If you like Thai, you will love this place! Amazing food better than any we've had. No longer need to drive to Atlanta for great food.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were able to get a table reserved on Open Table online which made it very easy to know availability was open for us without a lot of work on our part. The service was very good and attentive. Respectful of conversations going on and unspoken body language (when we were ready to order or get refills) without needing to waive them down or going overboard checking on use every 3 seconds. The food was very well presented and tasted wonderful. I decided to have a very interesting salad, which had no greens at all, made with papaya, it was wonderful! I also had the duck which was phenomenal. Great experience and wil be back!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Terrific meal but really the best part was the table side visit with the chef. Nahm is a lovely woman, and her dedication to her craft is inspirational. Everything about this meal was a treat, from the beautiful, zen-like atmosphere, to the professional and attentive service to the perfectly prepared dishes. We happened upon Nahm's while traveling but are thinking now, "How can we plan to be back in Alpharetta again, so we can eat at Nahm's?" Prepare to be impressed.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

To celebrate a colleague's last day in the office, we decided to take the colleague to lunch. The colleague in question suggested Nahm Thai.

Due to the number of Thai restaurants off of and near Windward Parkway, I have always driven by Nahm Thai. This was my first time at Nahm Thai, and everything about Nahm Thai was better than expected.

First of all, when we entered the restaurant, we were greeted warmly by Chef Nahm even though none of us knew her. She shook our hands, and showed us the lunch specials for the day.

The menu is only two pages, front and back, but because the font is so small, there are many items to choose from. Each entree comes with a small side salad with peanut dressing, or a small bowl of the soup of the day. Once all of us were served our entrees and had some time to eat, all of us agreed that the food was delicious and this will likely be our new go-to Thai restaurant going forward.

The decor is upscale without a pretentious feel. The food was delicious and came out in a reasonable amount of time despite the restaurant being nearly full. I will likely come back to Nahm Thai with friends and family and to try other items off of the menu.