“Food is great, Nahm is delighful”
Review of Nahm Thai Cuisine

Nahm Thai Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Nahm Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 535 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Terrific meal but really the best part was the table side visit with the chef. Nahm is a lovely woman, and her dedication to her craft is inspirational. Everything about this meal was a treat, from the beautiful, zen-like atmosphere, to the professional and attentive service to the perfectly prepared dishes. We happened upon Nahm's while traveling but are thinking now, "How can we plan to be back in Alpharetta again, so we can eat at Nahm's?" Prepare to be impressed.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

To celebrate a colleague's last day in the office, we decided to take the colleague to lunch. The colleague in question suggested Nahm Thai.

Due to the number of Thai restaurants off of and near Windward Parkway, I have always driven by Nahm Thai. This was my first time at Nahm Thai, and everything about Nahm Thai was better than expected.

First of all, when we entered the restaurant, we were greeted warmly by Chef Nahm even though none of us knew her. She shook our hands, and showed us the lunch specials for the day.

The menu is only two pages, front and back, but because the font is so small, there are many items to choose from. Each entree comes with a small side salad with peanut dressing, or a small bowl of the soup of the day. Once all of us were served our entrees and had some time to eat, all of us agreed that the food was delicious and this will likely be our new go-to Thai restaurant going forward.

The decor is upscale without a pretentious feel. The food was delicious and came out in a reasonable amount of time despite the restaurant being nearly full. I will likely come back to Nahm Thai with friends and family and to try other items off of the menu.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Wow. I have been to many Thai restaurants and I have to say this was on par with the best of them. I ordered Basil Chicken with Brown Rice as a lunch dish and both the presentation and taste were beautiful. First I had a salad with peanut dressing. Just ok a little sweet for my taste bit the salad was cold and crisp.
The chicken was ground somewhat and the sauce, basil and other seasonings in the dish were appealing to the eye. The brown rice was of a type I was not familiar, either a bright brown husk on it or a strain I am unfamiliar with. Very nicely done.
The taste was fabulous with each ingredient having its own clear space and not salty as some Asian restaurants tend to be.
After the meal our female chef came to each of the tables to ask if we enjoyed our food. I stuck around to listen in and I heard nothing but praise for the dishes they had chosen.
Too bad I don't live close by.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Being relatively new to Thai cuisine (where have I been?), I first visited Nahm about a year ago. I assumed the next few Thai restaurants would be similar. I am totally spoiled now and will not go anywhere but Nahm. You will probably get a tableside visit from Chef Nahm and can appreciate the care she takes with her food. It has become a regular treat for me! Don't miss the specials - they are always exceptional.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was delicious - above average Thai. They try too hard to sell there product by interupting you while you eat. Give a hungry man some space.

1  Thank AttilatheHoney