“Exceeded My Expectation”
Review of Nahm Thai Cuisine

Nahm Thai Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Nahm Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 526 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Wow. I have been to many Thai restaurants and I have to say this was on par with the best of them. I ordered Basil Chicken with Brown Rice as a lunch dish and both the presentation and taste were beautiful. First I had a salad with peanut dressing. Just ok a little sweet for my taste bit the salad was cold and crisp.
The chicken was ground somewhat and the sauce, basil and other seasonings in the dish were appealing to the eye. The brown rice was of a type I was not familiar, either a bright brown husk on it or a strain I am unfamiliar with. Very nicely done.
The taste was fabulous with each ingredient having its own clear space and not salty as some Asian restaurants tend to be.
After the meal our female chef came to each of the tables to ask if we enjoyed our food. I stuck around to listen in and I heard nothing but praise for the dishes they had chosen.
Too bad I don't live close by.

There are newer reviews for Nahm Thai Cuisine

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Being relatively new to Thai cuisine (where have I been?), I first visited Nahm about a year ago. I assumed the next few Thai restaurants would be similar. I am totally spoiled now and will not go anywhere but Nahm. You will probably get a tableside visit from Chef Nahm and can appreciate the care she takes with her food. It has become a regular treat for me! Don't miss the specials - they are always exceptional.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was delicious - above average Thai. They try too hard to sell there product by interupting you while you eat. Give a hungry man some space.

1  Thank AttilatheHoney
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We ate here tonight and the food was fabulous. The staff are very friendly and efficient. The chef came out and greeted each table and asked how the food was. The selection and food quality is top notch. They have everything from a simple stir fry to the curry entree which I ordered. I ordered the Jumbo shrimp Paang curry with asparagus, brussel sprouts and thai noodles......DEEELISH

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice, quaint setting in a small building set. Linen table cloths and excellent service. The food is outstanding and the menu is not big, the food is the star here. Excellent

The chef/owner comes out and talks and greets all the patrons every day.