“Used to love this place but lately my experience has been so-so.”
Review of Studio Movie Grill

Studio Movie Grill
Ranked #342 of 534 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

The staff is friendly. The theaters have been clean and cozy. The food is ok quality. Sometimes it comes out and doesn't seem fresh (room temperature). The ladie's restrooms need way more attention. It is always messy... Kinda reminds me of old gas station restrooms, smelly with toilet paper everywhere and random pools of water on the ground. Other than that, I enjoy the quality and selection of movies. Miss the mints after the flick though.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Wife and I just had our Date night here..first time going. Parking is an issue, so get to the complex 30 mins before show-time.. We did not..so parking made us late, but we caught the next screening of our movie and ate in the bar area, which was still a good experience. Staff was friendly and helpfu, food was better than expected. Had turkey burger , steak quesadilla and sweet potato fries..2 big beers and 1 wine for $40 all in. Movie experience was great, comfortable and basically uninterrupted by waitstaff. They were quick and attentive as we just had wine... Overall great experience..!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This place is a converted A&P grocery store. It has nine theaters which have large screens so you get a great movie experience. The food is so so but not the ripoff prices of big chain theaters. They show first run movies plus have some special screenings. The seats are high back office chairs and comfortable for the most part. The only draw back is the lack of stadium type seating.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I love studio movie grill. We come to this theater at least twice a month! We always have a groupon. Seating in comfy food is pricey & nasty could be better!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Drove 19 miles to this theater to watch a movie and order food. Ordered before the movie began, an hour later while all the patrons except myself were eating I ran again for service and they took the order again. Waited another 15 minutes to no avail. Ran for service a THIRD time and this time I didn't even get a response. Left hungry and terribly frustrated. Won't do that again.

3  Thank xstendd