“Excellent Sandwiches”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The deli ingredients are fresh and delicious. The services is quick and friendly. I order business lunches regularly, and they are always a hit.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I've ordered catering from Cosmic Deli on multiple occassions in the past 3-4 months. The owners have provided personalized service to me and my company, including delivery to my office for only $5 (who can beat that!). We have catered from 30 people to 180 people and they have done a fantastic job each time. Thier sandwiches and wraps are to die for - and all of thier food is fresh, no preservatives and homemade. Thier cookies are excellent too. I will continue to order from them in the future.

1  Thank redscorp25