“Excellent Food and Service”

Casa Nuova Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 523 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Its not a chain restaurant. Its mom & pop owned, so there is pride in what they do. I took my family of four there for dinner. The cost was around $60. I had spagetti and meatballs and the pasta was cooked to perfection and the sauce was magnificent. I also sampled eggplant parm and chicken parm from my ex-wife and daughter. It too was excellent. My daughter's boyfriend had something with clams, so I avoided trying his dinner. He seemed to thoroughly enjoy it though.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Our favorite place to eat”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My family and I LOVE to eat at Casa Nuova!!! It's one of the few places where you can get excellent food and excellent service.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best Italian restaurant!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have been to Casa Nuova many times and tend to go there more for special occasions. However, anytime you dine there it is a special occasion. The service is beyond compare. I love to hear the specials (in each category every night) because it is as if you are being read a romantic novel. Then the food........aaaah!!! We drive past 2 very good Italian restaurants to get to them and every trip has been well worth it. We went most recently on 2/11. Maria had the restaurant all dolled up for Valentino with information on their Valentine's Dinner. Next thing I knew she was handing out boxes of candy and a rose to each lady. One time there we got a bag of tomatoes. Then once we took my mom there for her 80+ birthday. They were having a wine dinner that night so the restaurant was closed. But being the gracious people they are they set up a large table for the 6 of us and allowed us to celebrate Mom's birthday!!! Cannot say enough good about these people!!

Milton, Georgia
“One of our favorites!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We love this place! We eat here at least once a month if not more often. We are always treated like family. During growing season Maria is famous for bringing you a bag of fresh produce from her garden before you leave. They are very generous with community donations.

Milton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I went here for dinner last night and it was lovely. The soup (red pepper garlic cream) was unbelievable and the garlic bread will keep me comng back. It was my birthday and after a long day we just wanted somewhere semi-quiet with really good homemade food. It was not a disapointment. The wait staff was great. The owners stopped by several times, maybe even a little too often, but I can't complain for being treated like a valued customer. We will be back often!

1 Thank ChiDanni