“Great service for a large group”

The Diner at North Point
Ranked #98 of 553 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were there for a meeting and had lunch following the meeting. Our waitress was very efficient and could easily handle 15 of us. We have been there many times before and some of the waiters have been rude. I had a chicken salad and really enjoyed it. I do not like their fries as they are more like a steak fry not a french fry. The menu offers a lot of variety.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had a table of 5, we all ordered something different, and everything was good. I wasn’t that hungry so I ordered a waffle and scrambled egg with cheese. I was not expecting my waffle to be so good I ate the whole thing, despite not being hungry. I will come here again, I want to try the Greek dish Moussaka, my BFF’s mom ordered it and the fork full that I tasted was delicious!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband & I were in Alpharetta and decided to try some where we hadn't eaten before. We chose The Diner at North Point. It was an excellent choice. The food was very good and the prices were great. They have a large menu with great variety to select from. The service was excellent. We'll eat here again.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had 40 people at my son's rehersal dinner and the food and service was great! We had the Filet, Mahi Mahi, and Chicken all was delicious.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Needed a place for Sunday brunch/family gathering. Called 10 other restaurants in the 400 corridor and not one would give me a reservation. John at North Point Diner did! He put us in a private room and it was PERFECT! The menu is large and varied, pleasing our group of 22, aged 50 down to toddlers. The service was wonderful. We lingered, visited, had great food, some had breakfast and others lunch items, everyone raved about their food. The kids had room to get up and walk around since we were off by ourselves, allowing the adults to visit. Thank you!

1  Thank Suzanne F