“Try the prosciutto arugula special” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #145 of 497 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Try the prosciutto arugula special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I'm always so sad to leave my sister, but we grabbed a pizza before our trip to the airport. We tried the prosciutto - arugula special. What a beautiful blend of flavored and textures. The crust was a perfect blend of crunchy and yeasty - the prosciutto practically melted - but my favorite part was the peppery lemony greens - a little salad as a topping! I'm craving my sister and next time I'm getting this pizza on my way there.

You order at the counter and nice little tables for seating - but really, it's all about the pizza

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Pizza. Not your typical pizza (in a good way)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My favortie is the Sante Fe Pizza. I recently discovered that I have gluten intolerance and glad that they offer gluten free option. Love recommending this place to pizza fans.

• Visited May 2013
Big Canoe
“Fast Food Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I came because of the good reviews, and was kinda disappointed. Firstly, this is not a regular restaurant. You have to wait in line to order, get your own soft drinks, and then they bring you the pizza. There is a small selection of beer and wine. If you're in a hurry, they have pre-baked pizza by the slice. I will say, the pizza wasn't bad. Wasn't the best pizza I've ever had, but was far from the worst.

If you want pizza and are in a hurry - this place may be what you're looking for. If you want to relax and enjoy, be waited on, and actually sit in a comfortable seat, this would not be a good choice for you.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta
“Gluten Free Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We come to zPizza for the gluen free pizza. There are growing options for gluten free pizza but this place had an early offering and I think its great. Slightly sweet with a firm texture crust, it gets better with each piece. From Laguna California so of course its going to be good.

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“You gotta try this pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

You are missing out if you don't give this place a try. I got hooked on zpizza in Columbia, SC, where I was blown away by a thin crisp crust and their healthier, fresher ingredients. I was happy to find it again in Alpharetta. Their whole wheat crust and low-fat mozarella puts the chains to shame, both in taste and calorie count. This is a great alternative when you don't want the kids loading up on Little Caesar's or Domino's cheap but calorie-heavy choices. Very friendly workers. And they have beer and wine!

• Visited September 2012