“Will visit again!”
Review of 5 Seasons North - CLOSED

5 Seasons North
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 5 Seasons North is a locally owned and operated award winning restaurant and brewery. We specialize in local organic foods and hand crafted world class beers. We prepare over 20 specials a day with local, all natural and organic ingredients. A great event facility for corporate and private parties with seating for 250 people and 5 separate spaces including an outdoor biergarten area.
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We had a great lunch and wonderful server, Ashley. The 430 IPA and Freudian Slip were both wonderful beers. Light enough for the Atlanta heat and humidity, but full of flavor.

The kids shrimp and kids chicken tenders with fresh fruit were delicious with good portions. My husband and I both ordered off of the 5th Season daily menu; the trout cake salad was great. I added a side of smoked blackberry ginger hot sauce to add some kick. My husband had the pork loin sandwich with fries, he added the homemade Louisiana inferno hot sauce, and only shared one bite with me.

There are newer reviews for 5 Seasons North

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I don't make it over here often enough and that really came to mind after we had a great lunch here over the weekend. The food choices are all great and normally you have a wonderful offering of organic foods cooked perfectly.

The beers they make here are fantastic and you can always find something that pairs well with the food.

Service can be slow at times but hey, you can always drink another great beer.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have been going to this restaurant for years and will continue to do so. Good food, good service. They could improve the wine list though.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

The food is always good. And - it is locally sourced. The beer is really great. & best of all - the service is always fantastic. I have never had a bad experience here & I recommed it to co-workers & bring friends here when visiting from out of town. Can't go wrong!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stopped here on a Friday night after a high school sporting event in the area. The menu had some odd choices but enough to choose from. The wait staff was pleasant. Unfortunately, everyone's food was truly awful (no one finished their meal) and one of us was sick throwing up all night afterwards. I couldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone for any reason.

1  Thank nitramsg