WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
Louisville, Kentucky
“Similar to Hampton Inn”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

The experience at the front desk was the best part. The ladies who checked us in were very friendly. Welcomed me as a Diamond member and were very quick and professional. The hotel reminded me of a Hampton Inn, not the standard Double Tree I am used to. The hotel was clean and quiet. I am used to a made to order or buffet style breakfast, not the contential offered with this stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jackie S, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/Alpharetta-Windward, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for recently choosing our DoubleTree hotel in Alpharetta. We are very happy to hear that our front desk associates were so friendly and helpful and that you found our hotel to be so clean and quiet. We aim to ensure all our guests are made to feel welcome while they stay with us. Thank you for leaving your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Charlotte, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We are from Atlanta, but moved to Charlotte recently. We were just in town for one night and needed a place in the Alpharetta area. The location of this hotel was convenient to everything, but the room was small. The bathroom tile needed to be re-grouted, but I only noticed because I repair old homes. We experienced some noise from the room above and outside from the hallway. This was taken care of as soon as we called the front desk. Overall for the price it is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jackie S, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/Alpharetta-Windward, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for your review of our DoubleTree hotel. We are glad to hear that our front desk was able to assist in ensuring the noise you mentioned was resolved. Thank you again for your review and we hope you'll choose to stay with us next time your traveling back to the area.
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

My work required me to visit the home office which was in the northern Atlanta suburbs of Alpharetta. I would say I enjoyed my stay there and the hotel made it just that much more enjoyable. As I checked-in late at night, I found parking easily and walked in to a small yet cozy lobby area which was connected to the breakfast seating area which I would ravage hours later. Check-in itself was fast and ended with a happy ending of a free warm chocolate chip cookie; already off to a good start.

Very simple layout, only 4 floors but it seemed like customer service was paramount here, everyone I passed by either greeted me or asked me if I needed anything; very rare compared to most hotels I have visited... could also be this southern hospitality that I keep hearing about.

The room itself was very clean, good climate, nice TV, huge California King size bed that allowed me to pass right out while setting the Sleep timer on the TV. Bathroom was clean and mostly modern with a dual-head stand-up shower which was quite nice. I made a rather amateur 4 minute video of me walking through the room, just search YouTube for "Doubletree alpharetta hotel room" should be the 1st link.

Room service was spot on, they even reorganized my toiletries in a way that it was actually helpful like they put some thought into it or something, crazy. Breakfast was buffet style mostly, but it was on-par with most hotel food, get the French Toast, skip the eggs.

Check out was quick and painless. I didn't experience a single issue with noise. But my only qualm was that the treadmill in the tiny gym downstairs was broken and I was forced to just jog outside instead, darn. Overall, highly recommended to stay here, especially for business travel.

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room, bit more roomy.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so happy to hear about your recent visit. We do strive to provide the very best in customer service and are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We have passed along your review to our entire team so that they can read your kind words as well. Thank you for leaving your review.
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stay in this hotel frequently when traveling on business. Always have excellent customer service and the rooms are great. The staff calls me by name when I enter and exit the hotel. I have never had any problems with any of the amenities and facilities. Associates are always treated with the same respect and friendliness that I am given.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your recent review of our property. We're always delighted to hear when our guests have a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Took a quick trip to Atlanta for a wedding and the group chose to stay here so it wasn't a choice I made. However, I had never experienced a Double Tree hotel and was pleasantly surprised. For the price, I had expected much less and received great service and a great room with fabulous amenities. The internet service worked well and was complimentary, not a common occurrence in many hotels. I am a notoriously loyal traveler and have stayed at the same hotel for more than ten years but will definitely add this one to my list of options for future trips.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your first DoubleTree experience and that we've made your list of places you like to stay. We're aim to ensure all our guests are completely satisfied with their stay and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for leaving your review for other travelers.
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Not bad, but not great.
Comfy enough for business travel.
Television scrambles because of bad satellite reception, but when I complained an engineer was sent up immediately. Although he wasn't able to fix it, he was extremely congenial.
The staff is really friendly and helpful.
Great access to highway.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you found our staff friendly and helpful however, we do apologize for the issues you experienced with your television. We have forwarded your review to our maintenance supervisor so that we can ensure the issue is resolved for future travelers.
Nashville, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

The reason i am rating an average is because of the noise factor. This was the 4th time I stayed there and each time it was like a herd of cattle was always on the floor above. One of my peers actually did not stay there for the exact same reason. She ended up staying at Fairfield down the street. She stated the accommodations were not as nice but it was quiet. On business trips this is very important. I will not stay there again for that reason.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are very sorry you have experience such noise during your stays with us. We typically do not receive a lot of complaints about the noise and apologize that this has not been your experience with us. We understand if you would like to try a different hotel on your next visit but we hope you will return to stay with us another time soon to receive a better experience.