“My Favorite Restaurant In North Atlanta”

Papouli's Mediterranean Cafe & Market
Ranked #76 of 513 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Georgia, USA
“My Favorite Restaurant In North Atlanta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2010

I have been coming to Papoulis for several years and visit at least once a week. They have great Gyros (lamb or chicken) both fresh sliced from the rotisserie (best chicken gyro I have had anywhere). Their taziki is home made, and the Greek Salads are excellent too. T

1 Thank DukeWanderer

ATL
“We read all the reviews and decided to...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2010

We read all the reviews and decided to try-fabulous, clean, authentic music, very tasty!! And the young man behind the counter was exceptionally friendly, knowlegable, and courteous. We will be back!!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“GREAT lunch place! Hummus Tabouli Feta Gyros mmmmmmmmmm...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2010

What's not to like? I drop in whenever i have a craving for med food. Sometimes alone, with my better half, even with Mervyn. Sometimes.

Huge, Man vs. Food kind of gyros (could use a little extra tzaziki suace); Excellent Greek salads and super desserts (see photos). Access is a little tricky since you have to dodge the local drivers in their leased Beemers on windward but it's worth the risk.

Joe Bob says Check it out!

Cumming, Georgia
“LOVE it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2010

I have been to Papouli's several times, and I LOVE it! I have a relative (by marriage) who is from Greece, so I'm fairly picky when it comes to Greek food, but Papouli's hits it right on. The service is great--don't expect to be in and out as fast as you would a McDonald's, but the quality is amazing, and the prices are fair. I will continue to go to Papouli's to get my gyros fixes!

Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Greek place in north Atlanta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2009

We eat here as often as we can, it features great food, good service, and a very reasonable price. It is in an unassuming strip mall, wedged in between Mexican and pizza places, and is a bit difficult to find for the uninitiated. The food is absolutely superb, but they definitely seem to be phasing out the "market" portion. It can be a bit crowded at lunch during the workweek, but at other times service is very fast. The large gyro plate can easily serve two (or more), the souvlaki is absolutely delicious, the soups are great, and the tabbouleh salad always leaves me wanting more (in a good way!).