“Very disappointed!”

Papouli's Mediterranean Cafe & Market
Ranked #89 of 526 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 28, 2009

My husband and I had run across their website, which purports to tell what goods are in stock... The review said their greek-style small coffee pots were in stock. We should have asked them over the phone if they really had it before we went. The website lists all these products that they supposedly have, but only a very tiny fraction of it is actually available. Also disappointed that they had no coffee. What kind of cafe has no coffee?

There are newer reviews for Papouli's Mediterranean Cafe & Market

Reviewed February 22, 2009

I'm a sucker for Mediterranean food and this is one place that definitely is on my top 5 list. They also have a great market for my needs, being greek myself! Fairly new to the area, and leaving a large Greek community behind me, I was afraid that the food that I grew up with and so readily available at my fingertips was not going to be here, and I was wrong!

Love the food, and love the market with all the imported food

Reviewed January 15, 2009

What a surprise to find a great Greek restaurant in a strip mall in Alpharetta, Georgia. My family and I stopped here on our way from Florida to New Jersey and had a wonderful dinner. The appetizers and entrees were great, but the highlight for me was the baklava which was the best I've had anywhere -- including Greece.

Reviewed November 10, 2008

Authentic food at a great price! This is the real deal. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank YogaJess