“Great Place”

Papouli's Mediterranean Cafe & Market
Ranked #100 of 526 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great little find off the beaten path that serves wonderful greek food, has a little bakery and store too! Gyros are big and delicious!!!

1  Thank Jen H
There are newer reviews for Papouli's Mediterranean Cafe & Market

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I used to be skeptical of picking restaurants on the basis of TA Reviews but this is the third time I am swayed by this site and the meal exceeds my expectations. Definetly not a "fine dinning" experience. As many have said, more of a cafeteria. But the food it top notch - better than Molyvos in Midtown Manhattan (another Greek restaurant) for sure, and the kicker is that the entire meal for 3 people cost the same as my entree there... Its BYOB so me sure to bring your B or W or whatever you prefer.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We tried the chicken souvlaki, eggplant wrap, and moussaka. All were fresh and tasty. The quality of ingredients was impressive. This is more of a casual cafe, but the food and service were great! We will be back for sure!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This cafe is perfectly named as it is not just Greek food, and it really is not a "restaurant". The word cafe describes it more accurately. I had a Gyro that was excellent, and my wife had a Greek salad with a chicken kabob which she enjoyed. The staff was friendly, and the booth was very clean. I will definitely be returning

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Everything was delicious for dinner -- small Greek salad was plenty and so good that we went back the next day for lunch. Just right portions and great taste for entrees. Desserts - especially almond crescents were the best. We thought we would share but kept going back for more. Gyros are my son's favorite. Make this a must stop when in the area.

1  Thank KZelenkov