“Fun place to try”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Southeast
“Fun place to try”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were looking for some good mexican food and wanted something new. We looked this place up and decided to give it a try. The service was fast and friendly. The decore was warm and inviting as well.The place seemed very clean with a great health rating which I check every where I go. The menu choices seemed a
little more upscale than the usual strip mall restaurant which was a big plus. I ordered a burrito which was excellent although a little on the cold side. My husband ordered enchiladas which were also excellent. We would eat here again.

Visited December 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Quick Bit”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stopped in for a small bit to eat. Excellent Tex-Mex style food. Food is tasty and well prepared. Go for Antojitos and Tapas and you'll get a right sized meal - love it. I order the Picadas which was described as a corn masa patty. More like a starchy donut.... Compare it to Zocalo on 10th street if you want a flavory bean patty...I'd prefer Zocalo version. My wife order Steak Mini Tacos which were excellent. Overall the food is wonderful there and I really like their web site. Enjoy.... Jim and Karen

• Visited December 2012
Roswell, Georgia
“Love this restaurant!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food is very flavorful, fresh and plentiful. A delightful change from your typical mexican restaurant. Their guacamole is the BEST we've had. Appetizers are great and we've never been disappointed with our entrees. Service is friendly and efficient. My family and I LOVE this restaurant!

• Visited December 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Tara Humata - lovin' the Mole!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Wonderful dinner with friends. The guacamole is different than it used to be. Maybe the avocados weren't ripe enough. The enchilada mole was great. Pitcher of Margs made it great!

• Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Good Food and they had a band”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went for dinner on a Saturday night and really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. It was a pleasant surprise when a band began to play as we enjoy live music with dinner. The menu has a really good selection with some traditional Mexican dishes and others that were new for me. I had a Grilled Chicken Breast with cheese and rice, it was very tasty. My partner had the pork tacos which she enjoyed with the exception that the onions which were listed as caramelized on the menu hit the flat-top for less than a minute…far from caramelized. Service was ok, nothing special, we will return for the food and music.

• Visited July 2012