“Worse service in Alpharetta ”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 558 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located across from the Avalon at the Atwater off Old Milton Parkway. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday - Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday-Sunday 1PM-5PM at the FIREBAR® or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

It was the worst service we’ve had in a restaurant ever. We’ve never been to firebirds we chose it for a group of 8 of us for a birthday occasion No management around, waitress hadn’t been trained, Bar was extremely slow We are so disappointed with service... although food was good , sad to say we will not be going back any time soon.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear houriehc,

Thank you for celebrating with in Alpharetta recently. I'm sorry that we did not execute our usual standards of hospitality. Firebirds was founded on the highest of standards and when we fail to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is imperative that we rectify the experience. I will share your comments with our management team to make the necessary adjustments with our staff. Our hope is that you will give us another try sometime in the future.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Came here because the menu looked good. But it Just didn’t live up to expectations.
We got the lobster spinach queso appetizer, price $14. It was the tiniest bowl of queso ever!!!
I got a salad with my entree which they didn’t bring out until 5 mins After my entree arrived.
Beef kabobs were ok. Asked for medium rare and got rare rare.
Salmon was also tiny portion.
It was ok. But definitely over priced

Dear Marie,
Thank you for the valuable feedback regarding your recent visit to our Alpharetta location. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations with the food and service. I will share your comments with our management team to address the issues with our staff. We hope that you will give us another try soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I must say that I did not get a steak which I heard they are know for, but my food was just ok!

I had the spinach lobster queso dip, which was pretty good, and ordered the crab cakes which I had to send back because they were not done at all!!!!

My husband had the cheeseburger and said that it was ok, but the tater tots were yummy!!!

May try again and order a steak, but no time soon.

Our waiter was very nice and extremely attentive!

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear Karen,
Thank you for rating your recent experience at Firebirds on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you enjoyed the lobster queso and tator tots and that your server was attentive but I'm sorry that we did not execute your steak nor crab cakes properly. Your feedback is important to us so I will share your comments with our management team.

L

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Excellent food, service, and wine add up to a truly superb dining experience. If there is better prime rib in the Atlanta area, I haven't found it.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Another fantastic restaurant choice for Restaurant Week. Our first visit, but it won't be our last!! This place is fantastic... from the entrance to the dining areas you felt comfortable as you were taken to your booth and greeted by the friendly server, Kalea. Top notch service and ambience to match! We enjoyed the amazing BLT salad and the tasty chicken tortilla soup; for entrees we had the prime rib (soo tender) and the BBQ chicken. We ended the wonderful meal with the crème brulee cheesecake squares!!! We'll be back real soon, if you haven't been then you must!