“Taylor-Hubacher Wedding”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Alma
The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Alma
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Taylor-Hubacher Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Where do I begin, I cannot say enough about the Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf and Country Club and the owners. It a wonderful country Inn in the heart of Alma, Georgia. When you first see the Inn it has southern charm and grace set back in the Georgia pines. The Inn is inviting with it's wrap around porch for sitting or socializing with friends and family. The Inn's restaurant and bar has delicious food and drink--especially their famous blueberry margaritas and martini's--made from fresh local blueberries. The reception/banquet room is perfect for events, and the suites are intimate, inviting and comfortable for staying at the Inn for a quick getaway or an event. From the first contact with the owners' Kevin and Dana we were welcome just like family. It was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding reception this past September, especially since there were room accomodations at the Inn for us and out of town relatives. The day before and the day of our daughter's wedding the staff was very accomodating and friendly, eventhough we employed a caterer. They went above and beyond my expectations to make my daughter's day special and run as smoothly as possible. I would highly recommend the Inn Blueberry Plantation and Country Club My husband and I will be back; for a quick getaway and to visit with family and friends in Alma. Thank you again Kevin and Dana and your delightful staff. My husband and I would like you thank you on behalf of our family for your gracious hospitality, excellent service, and scrumptous food and drink. The Hubacher's

Room Tip: If you go when it is colder---book one of the king suites with a fireplace and sitting room---they a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Omega, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Bluebery Inn at Blueberry Plantation! Rooms are very clean and spacious. Large meeting room and very comfortable. Place is very peaceful and secluded. Restaurant is superb!! I was a customer at the restaurant for 4 meals and every thing I had was wonderful!!!

Room Tip: Very peaceful and secluded. Aware from all the hustle and bustle. Very clean and restaurant is super...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Milledgeville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

While searching for accommodations for a week long training class in a neighboring city, I stumbled upon The Inn @ Blueberry Plantation. From the very first call the staff was very accommodating and made our stay "in the middle of nowhere", seem like a mini-vacation and quite delightful. Every request was met eagerly and made to seem effortlessly by all of the staff, especially Kevin. My Co-Worker forgot her phone charger and he let her borrow his and he sat up with us one night @ the bar long after it had closed. (They have the best Blueberry Margaritas! :) However the remaining staff was just as accommodating - Chef Miller, Sam the Bartender & the Wait Staff! I will suggest that our annual training remain in that region, just so we can stay @ The Inn! :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Cumming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I love coming here at least once every month or two during my business trips! The staff is extremely accomodating and personable. The area is an oasis in the middle of Southern Georgia, and the price is much better than any chain around. The rooms are clean and unique, and have an old world style. They know me by name and always find a room for me at the last minute. I will keep coming back!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Panama City, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Thanks to the very accommodating employees there, my husband and I had a very beautiful wedding! I received help with planning and accommodating, had an ordained minister on hand (who happens to be the chef, as well), had a friendly bartender, and excellent servers. Sounds too good to be true? Go find out. :-D This was the second time I stayed there, and the second trip was just as amazing as the first.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Sebastian, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

The Inn is just down the road from Alma airport. The staff provided transportation to and from the airport. The facility is excellent and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this inn.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was my second stay here at the Inn....but the first under the new ownership. I was scared when I heard rumors that it had closed and was sooo relieved to hear that it was open under new ownership. Making a reservation is incredibly easy - simply call and they take your info - they don't require a credit card and they just ask that you call to cancel if needed.

Upon arrival, check in was a snap and Kevin was fantastic. We came back down and had drinks with him and enjoyed his stories.

The rooms are as comfortable as always!

However......the highlight of our trip was the Chef. He created two delicious meals for my client and myself...items that were not on the menu! We told him what we were craving and he came out with beautiful and very tasty food. Then, to top it off, he made us special breakfast in the morning - including running out to get fresh fruit!

Quite honestly, one of the best experiences at a hotel/inn I have had in a while. I recommend this place to anyone in the area!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alma
Fairfield Inn & Suites Douglas
#3 of 8 in Douglas
Jameson Inn Hazelhurst
Jameson Inn Hazelhurst
#2 of 4 in Hazlehurst

Been to The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club? Share your experiences!