“Pleasant experience”

Wingate by Wyndham Albany
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Albany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
MOBILE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been staying here every month for two years, it is still the best value in Albany, GA.
But I don't know how old this hotel is but I havent seen any upgrades in that time and it is getting old looking. Id rather smell fresh paint and caulking than that old smell.
Now I will continue to stay here, the staff is awesome and always have been. But you asked and I gave my opinion.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

tnix, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Albany, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thanks so much for your review. We have made some behind the scenes upgrades such as internet, water pressure and hot water. Now we are beginning to work on upgrades to the guest rooms including fixtures and more importantly bedding. We always enjoy having you and I will inform the associates of your nice comments. Hope to see you soon!
Tiffany Nix
TARAWA TERRACE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was probably one of the best stays I have had and I was there on business. Breakfast in the morning until 1000 so if you did not have to been in until late you did not have to beat traffic down to the cafe to scarf something down and head back to your room. The food was good, its free but all in all it was very good balanced meal... the best thing was free beer and wine is offered in the evening with finger food snakes as soon as we are coming in. I am not sure if they did this as we booked a groud event nearly 50 rooms or this is an eveerday occurance but I was very impressed. Sleep quality was good, I don't have a bad thing to say... with out question I will go out of my way to stay here again. THANK YOU TO THE STAFF IF YOU GET TO READ THIS

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

tnix, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Albany, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for your great comments. I will be sure to share with the staff and we all look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.