Motel 6 Albany, GA
Hotwire.com
$119
$70
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Overall the hotel is very basic. My room was clean, but small. The tv got very few channels. The bed was hard and pillows were not great. But for 1 night it worked

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank equalls32
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed here in early March, easily located, across from short order restaurants, it also has pool (closed when I was there), room was clean, and staff very friendly. No extra charge for pets.

Room Tip: Motel 6 is pet friendly, does not charge extra for pets.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Will never stay at this motel 6 ever again customer service sucked big time. There were people partying.

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank natp19
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Air conditioner sounded like there were small rodents trapped inside. Had to kill roaches in bathroom. Paid for WIFI service but was unable to receive it since "my room was too far away for reception" so I was forced to move to other side of the motel. Once moved, WIFI code did not work, so I had to go to front desk again. On 2nd night my car was only vehicle parked in lot, I went inside, and suddenly my car alarm went off. I went to door to see new tenant parked sideways across three parking spaces (perpendicular to my car!) SUV, dolly, and towed van about a foot away. My car had been hit, I called police, but they couldn't take action since driver had Mexican plates. I will need to pay for damage to my car, but I asked if motel would give one night of WIFI, without charge, for all these inconveniences. I was told instead that I had to go down to the office and pay for WIFI again! Considering all the issues I encountered, I am quite disgusted by both the "customer service" and the general condition of this motel; and I will not return.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Jordan B
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We checked into this hotel at about 2 PM, went and ate dinner later that evening and when we returned to the room there were HUGE roaches in our room! We killed two and after the third one showed up we decided to leave. They REFUSED to refund our money and called the cops on us! They also refused to give us information to corporate office because "it was none of our business" not having money to get a room anywhere else we were forced to stay here in this nasty hotel in a different room and we have already seen another roach!

• Stayed: July 2011