“Baseball tournament stay”

Park Inn by Radisson Albany
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our trip to albany consisted of a 10yr baseball tournament. The entire hotel was so nice and friendly. Ms. LaChante at the front desk was wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel. We stayed 5 nights. The breakfast was also good. Thanks for making the team welcome.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Robin J

Reviewed July 23, 2013

As always I go out of my way to stay at a Best Western hotel because the staff always go out of their way to make my stay a pleasant one. I usually have a lot of reading and studying to do during my stays and the atmosphere is always comfortable and quiet. Just the way I like it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tedsmitherman
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Undoubtedly, the best well trained staff anywhere, at any hotel! The friendliest people you could ever meet and they give you the feeling that they really care and mean it when they say thank you and we hope you enjoyed your stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tedsmitherman
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stopped in Albany on our way to the beach.It was late in the evening we were greeted by Ms.Penni she was very courteous and got us checked in very quickly. Room was clean I wasn't sure we were on a totally non smoking floor as I could smell smoke in the hallway and slightly in our room but overall it was good,The breakfast area was clean and well stocked the other employees were very friendly also.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank summertraveler62
Reviewed May 29, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Booked this hotel for a 1 night stay to attend graduation. Very Clean room and lobby. Super quiet in our room. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh. Staff were courteous. I spoke with the manager prior to this stay because of some negative comments. She was very willing to discuss the issues others complained about. Even after reading those reviews, I decided she was honest in her responses and to give it a try. Glad we did. We had a perfect stay! A PERFECT stay!!! There is a tiny bit of deodorizer smell in the corridor , but it was not bothersome, I feel this is simply a way the combat the smoke odor that is upstairs, as smoking rooms are on the second floor. We just had 2 other recent stays in Best Western hotels , one in Ky and one in Tn. in the past 8 days. They are totally non-smoking and we really appreciate that decision.

Room Tip: Room 116 is clean and in good condition. 1st floor, non smoking. There is a side door for entrance...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I checked into this hotel paying in advance, big mistake. It is on a main intersection so lots of traffic noise. I am not a snob by any stretch of the imagination, but check in was sloppy and the whole reception area had an unpleasant odour in the air. On entering the room I could smell cigarette smoke and on looking into the bathroom, there was what looked like poo on the toilet seat, that was enough, I made a lame excuse and left to find another hotel. I had paid in advance but there was no offer of money being refunded. A main objective for me when visiting hotels is quiet and cleanliness, neither of which I was going to get here. There was also 80 US Marines staying, so silence or anything near was not going to be happening. Totally disgusted and would never go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple