“Safe, clean, modern place to stay!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Albany

Park Inn by Radisson Albany
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Albany
Montgomery, Alabama
“Safe, clean, modern place to stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great non-smoking room, very clean, modern, all bathroom fixtures new and work very well. Interior hallway entry was and is very safe, parking area well lighted, staff very courteous and pleasant. We spent two nights attending a famly wedding. Motel located near huge grocery store (PUBLIX)and fuel stop across the street. Of course near a great mall area and food stops! We usually carry our own clorox wipes and bug spray just in case....not needed. We tipped housekeeping after first night stay we were so impressed. Plenty of towels for the both of us. Noticed motel stays full and a number of handicapped guests were staying as well. Breakfast was make your own waffles and cereal...we did not partake, however, breakfast area was crowded.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Jackson, MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights on business. Very clean, comfortable hotel. The entire hotel staff was overly polite and accommodating. Very nice, updated rooms for an economy hotel. Good continental breakfast as well. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here on 07/30/2012 in the executive suite... King bed very comfortable, nice room.,flat screen tv very morden. The staff was friendly and didn't mind giving us directions to buffalo wild wings, the pool was clean and nice breakfast was okay.... Would stay again!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Brunswick, Ga
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stayed at this location on June 16 -18 after going to visit my mother in law in the hospital, Simone at the front desk was GREAT!!! She made us feel welcome, she has a warm and fuzzy personality both at check in and when i left. However my mother-in-law passed that weekend and we had to return the following weekend for the funeral and after dealing with the circumstances sorrounding a death in the family, for an entire day including a 6 hrs of driving, the last thing we wanted was to walk into a hotel in the night to be checked and and be placed in a smokey room, with a noisy air conditioner, then moved to another room that has roaches in the sofa bed and had to be moved to another room, then was told by Jenniffer we could only have a 11:30 late check, because they were sold out but i could extent my stay... I DID NOT !! My room was booked using Best Western rewards Points, however after checking out Jenniffer called my cell phone to tell me my credit card has declined and i owe the hotel almost $300.00, i told her my room was on points, and she is to speak to the person that checked me in, which she said she will do. Her next comment to on the was " I wanted to make sure of this before i call the police and send them after you" I'm dealing with the loss of my mother-in-law and my partner's mom, the last thing we wanted was to be threathed to have the police sent after us for something that is the hotels MISTAKE!!!!! If we stay here again it will only be because of Simone!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Glama36
Jabbeke, Belgium
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed at this hotel from June 9 till June 11 in room 206. The room and the hotel was clean. Their "Deluxe Breakfast" is not deluxe. There was no fruit during our stay and on monday morning 0830AM they were out of yogurt and sausagebiscuits. The orangejuice was a lot of water with a little bit juice.
We expected more for 78$.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AmarilisVos
Panama City Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stayed there for a night on March 22 and was very surprised by the welcome I received from the front desk. The lady was friendly and helpful and quickly processed my reservation. My room was clean and even had a coffee maker. The bed was comfortable so I got a good night sleep. the breakfast was standard for the hotel and it was well stocked. The hotel is directly across the street from the Mall and there are many places to eat within a block or two from the hotel. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Memphis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

For a town the size of Albany and for the price we paid (less than $50 through Hotwire), this hotel exceeded my expecations. Our room was attractive, modern and clean. Much more so than I'm used to seeing in hotels in this price range. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was adequate. All in all, we were pleased. No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family