“nice place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Albany
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The place is great and so is the staff. Restaurant not great selection but what i have had has been very good. The rooms are very nice and internet easy to use. It is in a great location for me near my work and near the river for a great walk or bike ride if i have the time. The location could not be better.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give Hilton Garden Inn Albany a review, we always welcome the input of our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed everything our hotel had to offer. I hope that we are able to serve you next time you are in the Albany area.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Albany

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Very clean. However restaurants are bit in walking distance you will need your car. The restaurant is fine but the wait staff is very overworked. They also do room service. Eat at the bar for better service. All in all I would come back again. It very close to major businesses

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Garbagedoctor

Thank you for your kind words, we always welcome the input of our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed everything our hotel had to offer, and that you had time to enjoy our restaurant. I hope that we are able to serve you next time you are in the Albany area.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The hotel is downtown and no restaurants very close. Workout room is very small. Only 2 people can use the tread mill at a time. Rooms are what they should be for a Hilton Garden Inn. Don't even think about going to the bar unless you want to be ripped off. This in not New York City. I had 1 small draft beer and it was over $ 5.00. I was going to have dinner there sense there was no good restaurants close but after that no way. I hope that they read this and change ripping off there customers. I get to Albany very often and will never stay there again. PS I am a Diamond member of Hilton.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give Hilton Garden Inn Albany a review. I apologize that the fitness center was not up to your expectations, it does meet Hilton requirements for a hotel of our size. While there are only two treadmills to use there are also additional equipment for our guests use.
We pride ourselves on offering competitive pricing for our products and try not to exceed local pricing.
We would hate to lose your business over this, if there is anything I can do please give me a call.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Clean, neat, friendly. Great choice overall. Convenient location to food - right by Riverfront BBQ (YUM!). Only annoyance was not having my toiletries restocked everyday. Loved the delicious cookies they put out for guests every evening.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give Hilton Garden Inn, Albany a review. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered with the restocking of your toiletries. They are normally restocked daily; I will follow up with housekeeping on this. If you should need any further assistance please contact me directly at (229) 518-5000

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I travel to this area 2-3 times per year for work and always stay at this hotel. The staff is what makes it so great. They are friendly and very attentive. The front desk staff calls after you get to your room to be sure everything is to your liking. It is by far my favorite hotel in Georgia... and I travel a LOT!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review; I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, we strive for stellar service, your kind words show were headed in the right direction.
If I can ever be of assistance please give me a call. Linda Davis 229-888-1590.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

A couple of friends and myself participated in the Albany Pink Walk for Breast Cancer and we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Albany, Georgia. We had a great stay there. In addition, some of the activites were held on site and across the street at the Civic Center. The hotel was located in a very convenient location. Great place for a little weekend getaway. Also, located across from the hotel is the Riverfront Park and the Flint River Quarium.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Malinda N

Thank you for taking the time to give Hilton Garden Inn Albany a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your with us, and that you enjoyed all the area attractions. We hope that if your travels bring you back to our area you will choose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany. If I can help you in anyway with future reservations or any questions please give me a call at 229-888-1590.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

As always, I found the staff and accommodations to be well above average. The location of the hotel is directly across from the convention center, but could be a little more convenient to shopping and food. It is nice to know that wherever I go, I can always count on a comfortable stay away from home.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review. We always welcome the input of our guests and we are thrilled that you are a returning guest. We hope to see you again and as always, THANK YOU for staying at Hilton Garden Inn, Albany.