“Quality location and accomodations”

Hilton Garden Inn Albany
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed here last week on business for two days and enjoyed my stay here. It looks as though the hotel has undergone some recent renovations as it looked to be quite modern compared to other Garden Inn's that I've stayed in. The reception area was very clean and welcoming and the staff were great. We asked for dinner rec's and the folks at the front desk provided several options for myself and my co-workers. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and cozy (all you can ask for as a frequent traveler). All things considered I'd be shocked if there is a better hotel in Albany, GA. If I'm ever out that way again I will certainly stay at the Garden Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

We would like to thank you for your kind words! Here at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany we strive to ensure every guest if fully satisfied. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Albany.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Albany

Reviewed March 6, 2014

my family came to this city to a family funeral service so my stay at this hotel was a very good and the front desk people were very nice,and the cleaning people were very nice, and very helpful. thanks so much for the very good experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

I’m sorry you had to come to Albany under sad circumstance. Thank you for taking the time to give Hilton Garden Inn Albany a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our customer service was excellent. We value your business, as well as your input, and we hope if your travels bring you back to our area you will choose to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn Albany.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here for the marathon. It was very well organized and perfect location to be for the marathon. Staff was great especially housekeeping! So friendly, serving the best and just great people! I appreciated the happy positive greeting from housekeeping especially.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review; I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our customer service was excellent. Thank you for your comments about housekeeping, I will definitely pass this on to him. We value your business, as well as your input, and we hope if your travels bring you back to our area you will choose to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn Albany.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is a great place to stay while away from home. The employees are courteous and the customer service will exceed your expectation. When in Albany, I find the Hotel to be close to the areas I need for traveling during my stay. Albany Mall is within driving distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review; I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, we strive for stellar service, your kind words show were headed in the right direction.
If I can ever be of assistance please give me a call. Linda Davis 229-888-1590.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The hotel is nice. The pool and hot tub area is nice. The rooms are nice. Maybe the best thing about the hotel is the location. it is right across the street from a beautiful park with benches, a jogging path, and plenty of sights to see. The hotel is also located close to downtown and not too far from the mall area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give Hilton Garden Inn Albany a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your with us, and that you enjoyed the pool and spa area. We hope that if your travels bring you back to our area you will choose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany. If I can help you in anyway with future reservations or any questions please give me a call at 229-888-1590.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great staff, go out of their way to help you with anything you need. The food and service is best ever. I ate dinner and breakfast and was good with both. The hotel is downtown close to anything you need, easy in and out.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review; I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our restaurant for dinner and breakfast. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Albany.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Weekend stay at hotel for a Conference was like a home away from home. Friendly staff and clean well maintained hotel located directly across the street from the Civic Center and a very short distance to Albany State University. Staff was very accomodating and ready to assist in any way. The catered food at the Conference luncheon was delicious and plentiful, Peach Cobbler was to die for!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Linda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany! We loved having you and we are thrilled that you enjoyed everything with your room. Were so glad you enjoyed our Peach Cobbler. We hope that if you are ever in our area that you will, once again, choose to stay with us!