“Albany”

Hilton Garden Inn Albany
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I travel every week and stay in a lot of hotels. This was my first time staying in Albany and the Garden Inn level of Hilton. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean, quiet, and featured all the regular amenities. There was a nice restaurant in the hotel and a Starbucks. Room service was also featured. There could have a been a little more parking, but that aside, I would highly recommend staying here if you are ever in Albany overnight or longer.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Linda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

We would like to thank you for your kind words! Here at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany we strive to ensure every guest if fully satisfied. We are glad that you had an excellent experience, and enjoyed our newly opened Starbucks. We hope next time you are in town you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

For $125 I was expecting a fancier setting. The lobby was absolutely gorgeous and so inviting, but my rooms was just basic. The beds were comfortable but I was just expecting a fancier decor for the money I paid. I also had an issue with lights even when you turn on every light in the room it is still semi-dark. Staff was very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review, we always strive to be stellar in the guest’s eyes, just basic is not good enough. Whenever you return to our area I hope you will give us the opportunity to give you a Stellar Guest Experience.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

When I visit Albany, Ga I always stay at this hotel. Occasionally the rooms are over priced but the comfort of the room and location are all worth it. I would recommend this hotel to those who want to have a nice view of the historic area of the city and be located near Albany State University.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Linda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to give our property a review. I understand that our rates change based on availability and on the market, but we thank you for your continued business. I hope that as your travels bring you back to our area that you will choose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The Hotel is in a convenient location overlooking the Flint River in downtown Albany, Ga. I stay here often and can't say enough nice things about the staff. They are very friendly and helpful. They always try to accomodate changed to my reservations due to my changing work schedule.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for always choosing to stay with us, I assure you that we love having you here and always look forward to talking with you. We hope that you will continue to stay with us, and we will be able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went to MARFORLOGCOM for work, and picked a hotel close to the base. The service was exceptional, the room was perfect, the staff was great. However, I like to explore my local surroundings when I travel. Some of the guys at work told me to avoid the river walk after dusk, and I could see why. The hotel location is within walking distance of the riverquarium, right across from ray charles park, and looks, great on paper... but its surrounded by some run down buildings that need some tender loving care. I'm sure it's just fine, but if I brought my wife and kids down, we'd probably stay in the NW part of albany, by the movie theatre and mall.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to give our property a review, I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I truly apologize that our location was not what you had expected, but I assure you that should you return to our area, we will do anything within our power to ensure that you are completely satisfied.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We always stay here when we come to Albany, GA to visit family. The room is exceptionally clean. The service is always excellent and friendly. While we would prefer that breakfast would be free, it is great with a lot of variety.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review, we always welcome the input of our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your time here with u. . I hope should your travels ever bring you back to Albany that you will choose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Albany.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent accommodations and customer service from the check-in desk, restaurant, business center resources, Starbucks to the cleaning service. Great location! No concerns! I would stay here again for business and/or personal travel needs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review; I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our customer service was excellent. We value your business, as well as your input, and we hope if your travels bring you back to our area you will choose to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn Albany.