“Chain Restaurant: It is what they are getten in and turn those tables”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #63 of 194 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Lobby/Salad Bar: Somewhat clean: Hot plates on a salad bar, the plate should be kept in the cooler, know one wants to put cold food on a hot plate.
Customer Service: Very Good
Food Quality: Good
Overall: Recommended:

It you haven't been, you are not missing anything but if you have time and looking for something different try them out.
The salad bar was good but like I said hot plates, not good. Portion size are average and the food is good.
Remember you are in Albany, GA not a mecca for great food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Ran out of hamburger and other menu items.
The waitress was very apologetic but the management needs to get a clue

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped on way back from Florida and wanted to eat quick. We both just had appetizers bc we wanted to get back on road quick. That went ok and then we asked for desert not so fast. I saw a lot of wait staff just think they were distributed very well. Food was good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2017

The restaurant was a nice place to have an evening meal. The food was ok. The staff is friendly!!!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Her name is "Pariss". We chose Ruby Tuesday for our office Christmas Party. We were festive and excited to be in this restaurant. Pariss, our server immediately started, showing us what an excellent server she could be. She was attentive and accommodating. The restaurant was having some heating and air duct work done and the heat kept pumping dust and leaves (from the vents) onto our table. We mentioned it to Pariss and her only comment was "It's new". (Well, it's still blowing dust into our food, Pariss!) We spoke with the manager, Ms. Barfield, who suggested we move our table, which we did. She brought our meals in a timely manner and they were good.No problems with the food. At the time to get our bill, things went waaaaaay downhill. Then, the problem started. We used coupons from the pay for the meals and Pariss didn't understand how to properly apply the coupons and show me the discounted amounts. When I questioned her, she said, "It's there, but you can't see it". (I need to SEE it, Pariss). When I asked her to bring the receipt that showed the discount, she became totally rude, asked me if I wanted to see the manager (again) and walked away from the table. I didn't need the manager. I needed her to show me my $9+ discount so I could pay our bill! She asked another server to come to our table and finish working with us...Finally, I DID ask for the manager, to relate that Pariss was having a customer service issue. She gave me some ludicrous advice. She suggested that I forgo the top for Pariss. We were there for over and hour; the food was good and Pariss was helpful until she forgot how to apply the coupons. I assured the manager that I had NO intention of following her advice. (I have never heard of a manager, as the first advice and suggestion, suggest that I refuse to leave for a server that did a good job). I wanted her to speak with Pariss about customer service and the knowledge that, since she is working for tips, whatever is bothering her, needs to stay out of MY Christmas Party luncheon experience!!! I spoke with Pariss before leaving, gave her a $20 tip, telling her I know mistakes do happen and I am willing to acknowledge that fact. She responded, "Thank you, Ma'am. Merry Christmas." Merry Christmas to you, Pariss.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!