“Good Lunch in Albany”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #75 of 181 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Albany, GA has its challenges as it has any many ways limited restaurant venues. We have opted several times for Outback for consistency in service and food. This particular weekend for lunch it was not busy and the staff was limited. The best part is it was very quiet and we had a great opportunity to visit without the noise of a busy restaurant. There are still just a few Outback's to our knowledge that serve lunch, which of course is not as busy. For us all of our meals were very good. Service was good but there seemed to be a disconnect since it wasn't busy. We'd still recommend the Outback in Albany as a good restaurant choice.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great martini. Salad was soggy with too much dressing. Ordered sweet potato with no butter or brown sugar and server screwed that up. It just isn't that complicated. Listen to the customer.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Outback now has a wonderful lunch every day. The service is good and the food is delicious...especially the outback hamburgers!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

There are many places to dine, but quality and cost is most important. The atmosphere makes you feel as though you're in Texas.... and the staff is very pleasant.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Entering the front door I notice the trash can over flowing and three empty long neck beer bottles out by the can. Told the greeter and didn't acknowledge the and proceeded to tell me they had alot of large parties coming in. I only ask for seating for six large adults. She said did we want a booth or table. I thought for a second she was blind. All of us were standing there, which we are heavy people. We waited to be seated for ten minutes. Our table was in the back next to a door that open to the outside numerous times for pick meals. The air coming in was cold and damp. I felt you need not seat senior persons in this area. The two tables pulled together were uneven and my wifes plate kept sliding to one side. The waiter gave me some coasters to correct the problem. My steak was tough and was corrected after everyone else had finish. I did not eat it but still took it home (still tough). My dog ate it. The waiter was excellent in waiting us between the other too large parties.
I am sorry to say this is not the place I remember. I cannot recommend anyone any coming to your place of business. You need do something about your problems and furthermore beer is not to be drank outside on the porch area. It is against the law in Albany.