“Good Steak”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #40 of 179 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The food was good and the service was good as well. No complaints.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Wanted to celebrate a job situation and couldn't decide where to go. We chose Outback because we hadn't been there since the relocation in April (about 2 years). The restaurant was moderately busy but we were seated immediately and our server appeared at the same time. We ordered drinks and an appetizer as we looked over their new menu that featured several entres for two. My husband had the 6oz. and crab cakes; I had the 6 oz. and coconut shrimp (one of my favorites at Outback). Our food was out amazingly fast and our waitress attended to our every request quickly and with a very pleasant attitude. Normally, I don't expect too much out of a small steak offered as a special but both me and my husband thought the small 6 oz. was one of the best we have had at Outback excluding their filet, which is melt in your mouth delicious. His crab cakes were excellent as was my coconut shrimp and btw the blackberry sangria was wonderful. Celebration started and ended beautifully thanks to Outback and we will be back again.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This bad review doesn't stem from just one bad experience. I used to enjoy this Outback almost as much as Outback in other cities. After numerous bad experiences, I finally quit trying. Out of potatoes? Out of onions for the Bloomin' Onion? The last time I went EVERY aspect of the ENTIRE meal was awful. Severely over-cooked steak, cold vegetables, slow service.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

the food was just okay. Excellent service and great environment.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Once a month while in Albany, we pick up a steak, baked potato & ceasar salad at Outback. With such limited choices in Albany, this has become our standard meal and is consistently very good. The filet we enjoy is very tender with good flavor and is enough for us to share, making it a good value.. Thank you, Outback, for making take-out easy & delicious!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!