“Nothing compares to a Hot and Ready”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Albany
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My Mawmaw has lived in Albany for almost 30 years and had never been to Krispy Kreme. My wife and I were driving by with her and the Hot and Ready light was on. we stopped and got her a couple of doughnuts. The look of joy as she bit into her first hot doughnut was absolutely priceless. Thanks Krispy Kreme!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Krispy Kreme have arguably (But not in this house) the best doughnuts in the world. They have added a drive through which is helpful because I can order what I went for without looking in the case and adding more calories that no one in this house needs. It is very hard to drive by when the hot nuts sign is on. I don't know if it's because my car thinks it is finally going to get one or my nose trys to take control of the wheel. They are sinfully good.

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!