“Sweet Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was very pleased with the Hotel and staff. Even though I was on a business trip the staff made the stay more comfortable and enjoyable. The staff ensure that if you need assisted they were going to help you. The décor of the facility was very welcoming. I was earlier for check in and the staff got me in my room. I was well pleased. Check out the Hampton in Albany Georgia.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Traveled to Albany, GA for Thanksgiving Holiday. Hotel is conveniently located to mall with plenty of restaurants around the property. We stayed in a 2 Queen Suite which was nice. It provided enough room for 4 of us. Breakfast for adequate but it would have been good if they had a second person to help at breakfast time to make sure food and other items were properly stocked. My only concern was not enough trashcans or small trashcans in rooms. Also, I noticed there were ladybugs on the inside of the window of the room. They didn't bother me but it probably needs to be addressed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2013

A visit to see our Aunt and Uncle. Chose this Hampton and we were so glad that we did. The rooms a lovely and the staff are the best. We were very pleased with each one we had contact with. The breakfast was very good, the staff there made it even better. We'll be back. Relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Excellent hotel & Staff. Very clean Hotel and friendly staff. Area has ample shopping opportunities available and eateries. interstate close by. Parking lot very well lit. Breakfast meals are superior with great coffee, fruit, oatmeal, etc.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

To make a long story short. This isn't a pet friendly hotel. However, my wife and I were told it was based on supervisor approval if we could let our little Chihuahua stay with us. Upon arrival to the hotel, the front desk lady took my info and went to the back to call Mrs. Patel who is one of the managers. She declined our pet and us to stay. They also own the Quality Inn and Suites, and after grtting a bad attitude from the General Manager of the Quality Inn we came over to the Hampton. Only to be disappointed by rude customer service. And the icing in the cake is when I complained to the GM about this, he said he woukd investigate it and call me back but never did. So I called him, and basically was lied to. All he would have to do is pull the video which doesn't lie and watch it and listen to the voice recording on the video if it has one to find out that he has a liar working for him because she said she didn't tell us we wasn't welcome to stay at the Hampton or Quality Inn. She did tell us after she spoke with Nissha Patel who is the wife of the General Manager of the Hampton. The Patels could care less about the truth. He shouldn't be allowed to carry the Hilton brand name. Needless to say Guest relations at 1800 Hampton took great care of my wife and I and apologized!!!!! NEVER STAY WERE THE TRUTH IS NOT RESPECTED OR PEOPLE GET TREATED LIME TRASH AND THEY ONKY WANT YOUR MONEY TO PAY FOR THE NEW HAMPTON AND THEIR LUXURY LIFESTYLE!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The new Hampton Inn in Albany, GA is a perfect place to stay for either business or pleasure. The decor in both the public spaces and the rooms is modern, upscale and fresh and the staff is super-helpful and friendly. Parking is convenient, well-lighted and safe, the location is convenient to most of Albany proper and access to cross-town arteries is very close and well-marked.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I would be hard pressed to give a brand new hotel less than a "5" on tripadvisor.
:-)
I actually goofed and booked this hotel for the following night's date.
I showed up and the owner was standing at the desk. He found me a room for the night.
I am a diamond member and I very much appreciate it.
This hotel was wonderful.
The decor was beautiful ... it was clean and immaculate. The staff were nice.
I would definitely stay again.
On a side note ... for the person who previously commented that there were no family restaurants?
Hmmmmmm.....
I travel alone for business, but within a 3 mile radius (in addition to dozens and dozens of fast food restaurants) there are many family-type restaurants: Olive Garden, Long Horn, Golden Coral, Outback, Roosters, The Great Wall, Sunset Grill, Chili's, Logan's, I Hop, Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, Mayberry Diner, Gardinos Restaurant, Applebees, Red Lobster, Merry Acre Restaurant ... the list goes on.
Sorry to ramble on that topic. I have worked each year in this area for many years. So, I found that statement bizarre and simply not accurate.
Enjoy! It's a great hotel in a nice area!
: -)