“Excellent Food, Great Staff, Beautiful Restaurant”
Review of Lemon Grass - CLOSED

Lemon Grass
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Excellent Food, Great Staff, Beautiful Restaurant”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have never had true Thai food and wasn't sure what to expect, but I was so pleasantly surprised. The waitress exceeded all expectations! She knew the menu, she was able to recommend and explain the different dishes, and she was attentive. The food was the best!!! It was fresh, well prepared, the right amount of spicy, and very reasonably priced!! I ordered the duck, which was prepared excellently, my husband ordered the vegetable noodles-both had great flavor and we were sooo satisfied! We will definitely go back!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank LisaA1970

Leesburg, Georgia
“One of the best!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I despise overly processed foods from the chain stores. The green curry here is beyond fresh and delicious. The chicken is tender and spiced just right. The atmosphere is casual and the place has great decor. It is a mystery to me as to why someone would go to a "box" eatery over this Asian gem!

“Excellent Thai restaurant - casually elegant ambiente”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Delicious menu, fresh ingredients and outstanding service. Been there many times and food quality is consistently superbe. One of my favorite restaurants in Albany

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RalfA41
“Friendly service, excellent food”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I wanted something different, and having never eaten Thai food, we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! Service was great, food freshly prepared and very tasty. The owner/manager stopped by our table at the end of our visit and even told us about their weekly Facebook deals. We will definitely make this a regular spot for us!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Becki5623
Leesburg, Georgia
“Best Asian Restaurant in the Albany area....”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We go there at least once a week and the food, service, and dining experience is always superb... Try to go between Monday through Thursday to avoid the weekend crowd!

• Visited August 2013