“Great Atmosphere & Food”

Henry's Fine Edibles
Ranked #25 of 178 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Georgia
“Great Atmosphere & Food”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

A small little place, tucked away in a corner...you may be surprised. Every aspect of every meal I have had here was fantastic. I love the casual but nice atmosphere. The vegetables, the pasta--just delicious. But my very favorite is the stuffed grouper smothered in a buttery scallop sauce. I do wish they would bring back the prime rib though...

Visited January 2012
1 Thank royalbeach

Florida
“Cheers...Albany Style!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Every time I travel to Albany I go to Henry's...several times. It's a mix of locals at the bar, happy hour antics and snacks and couples having a nice sit down dinner in the small dining room. It feels...well, very welcoming. Not some fancy gourmet place, just great service and a kind smile.

Visited October 2012
The Villages, Florida
“Enjoyed it a lot”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We are new to Albany, and are making the rounds of the locally owned restaurants. Henry's was a great find. We were told by our waitress that it has been in the same place for a very long time and has a loyal following. I can see why. The food was excellent. Atmosphere was very nice. A bit dated decor-wise, but that added to the charm for me. Service was good and friendly. The owner was making the rounds thanking his customers. I thought it was a little pricey, but that is to be expected for a place like this to reamin small and personal. We will be back.

• Visited October 2012