“There Are Much Better Places”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #71 of 180 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Don't choose this so-so chain restaurant when there are better places to go in Albany. The food is not creative but the service is very good.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

When we arrived people were waiting outside to get in, We were escorted to our table within 10 minutes. The food was prepared as requested and was very tasty. Our server kept our tea glasses and bread basket full. Will eat here again.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had one of the best steaks here. Outlaw Rib-eye. My steak was first, overcooked, but the manager took care of it immediately. Great service and enjoyed the visit...I'll be back!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate there after along day of travel. Wait time was reasonable for a Saturday night about 15 minutes. Waitress and service was very good. Had the homemade potato chips for an appetizer. They were very good. Our steaks were prepared correctly and were delicious. Very enjoyable dinner experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

While in Albany on business, I stayed at the Wingate hotel and walked next door to the Longhorn. I was greeted by a very nice hostess and quickly seated in the bar area upon my request. Kaitlin (The bartender) quickly took my drink order and gave me a couple of minutes to decide what I wanted to order. I had the Flo's Filet medium rare, baked potato and salad. The steak was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. Cooked just perfect, very tender and great flavor. Tater and salad was great also. Kaitlin was a great waitress and very attentive to not only me but to the rest of her customers and really seemed to love to her job. All in all a great dining experience at this location!