“Everything is great”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #58 of 179 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great food, coffee and service! Nice family style dining, the steaks are perfectly seasoned and cooked to order. The loaded potatoes are the best! Coffee is always fresh. I also love the hot bread and butter they bring too.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place was right next to the hotel and very convenient. Food was prepared as ordered and service was good.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The gruyere stuffed mushrooms were great, the salad bar nice and fresh. The cajun seasoned fish with cream sauce was well prepared. We enjoyed our lunch!

1  Thank JJones5262
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Usual Longhorns menu. My only complaint was that it didn't smell quite right. Like all the tables had been cleaned with sour-smelling cloths.

1  Thank 72Sharon1954
Reviewed February 18, 2013

While traveling on business in Georgia, I stopped at Longhorn Steakhouse in Albany because I previously had wonderful food and service at other restaurants in this chain. I also love their blackberry tea. The Albany restaurant is quite small and, immediately after being seated, I noticed a peculiar smell that became strong whenever staff walked by and stirred the air. I smelled this previously when I was exposed to stale dishwater that had been overused and left to sit. I thought it was a fluke and returned a few weeks later to find the same thing. I was back in Albany two months later and decided to give the restaurant a final try. You guessed it, the odor was as strong as ever so I left right after being seated and decided to go elsewhere before ordering. I've marked this particular restaurant off my list.

1  Thank Rehabken

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!