“Good Food & Portions”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The servers are all real nice and helpful. The food is delicious and when you order from their specials you get enough portion to feed 2 people. Excellent would recommend....

1  Thank dixiekslady

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Been going to this restaurant since it opened. Went there the other night and when we opened the menu, there was a yellow note TAPED in the menu stating that if you want to substitute an egg roll or soup for the other (meal comes with soup and egg roll) there is a 50 cent charge. If both the soup and egg roll cost 50 cents why does it matter if you get two egg rolls or two soups. I was not in the mood and because of principle, got up and left. They lost out on $20.00 plus over a dollar. Plus the blinds are FILTHY. If they don't care about the front of the house, I wonder if the back of the house is any better. I know they have great food and great portions.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times and the food is great! The last two times I was here I was waited on by a new waitress with short blond hairand the service was HORRIBLE!!!!! The food was still great but its not worth enduring such poor service! Our waitress went out of her way to ignore us for as long as possible. It seemed to be a lot of trouble for her to take our order! The food is good but I suggest getting it to go!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I got 2 carry out dinners, steak with mushrooms, they were just ok, your normal run of the mill oriental dinner. The house, boring and blah fried rice is just that, boring, give me some fried rice with something going on, please. I'm paying for it. This was my first time here, I went because of the reviews right here on trip advisor, into the 5th star good. Not into the 5th star great as of yet. I will go again, next time for lunch, our small office will get plates. Since i was a to go order I didn't see the dinning room, but the wait for my take out was in small area, MUSTY CARPET, YUK. You can look to your left as you're sitting there and see a little cubby for drink refills and such it looks like, kinda like a dump off place for stuff. It looks like EF5 tornado has been thru, the cupboards are blasted with flying wet goo that you can easily see as you look, kinda stands out, SHOULD'NT LOOK LIKE THAT Guang Zhou, presentation of your establishment is everything. My thing is, if this little, highly visible area to the public looks like that, then what happens every else HUH????? I'm just saying.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My sister and brother in law came into town and wanted to go out some where nice to eat. Since I was paying I didn't want to spend a fortune at a steak house or seafood place. I suggested Gaunghou. We each ordered a meal and passed them around so every one could try all of the dishes. The food was very good. We all left full and the bill didn't break the bank. If you have not given them a try please do you won't be disappointed.