“Worst Resturaunt Experiance”

Cuisines: Barbecue
albany
“Worst Resturaunt Experiance”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I dined at Austins on 6/18/2013 and recieved awful service and unsatisfactory treatment from owner. I have visited Austins on approximately three separate occassions in the past each time hoping for a change in my dining experiance unfortunately the service has been consistantly bad with substandard food. Save your money dine somewhere else, I will never return.

• Visited June 2013

Albany, Georgia
“Best Grouper in Albany Ga”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Four of us ate at Austins and the food was outstanding Three of us had the fish (2 Grouper & 1 Salmon) all three were outstanding
The fourth in our party had a pound of wings and he said they were outstanding
My fish was served over a grit cake and sauted spinach and it was out standing.The fish was not a thin slice as you get in some Albany restaurants was a thick piece of fish and well prepared.
The atmosphere in the restaurant was very nice and friendly Even though it was loud it still was set up so that you could talk and enjoy yourself
We set close to the kitchen and could see the busy staff preparing food
Service was a little slow and our server tried to be to friendly and spent to muck time talking and being social with to many tables The manager came by and was very cordial our server actually acted as if this was his job rather than getting our order for drinks and other items served in a timely manner The menu had many exciting looking entrees and we will be back Best in Albany

• Visited April 2013
Georgia
“Lots of variety on the menu”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Overall, the food & service are great. The menu has a very wide variety of foods & prices. Service has been quite slow at times, but worth returning.

Visited April 2012
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Worst Service in years.”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We arrived at this place just 30 minutes before closing. Upon pulling in the lot and parking a person I assume to be the manager stuck his head out the front door and yelled to us were we here to eat. I politely replied yes and he yelled back," Well you had better hurry because we are closing." I am a handicapped person who usually uses a scooter to get around but since he was in such a hurry I grabbed my cane and started for the door. The others in my party were seated by the time I finally made it to the table and the same man was already rushing everyone for their drink orders. When he came back with the drinks he said the kitchen was closing and not everything was available to order so we all just ordered BBQ plates.The service just got worse from there. When our food was served he immediately placed our bill on the table and asked us to go ahead and pay. The food we were served was cold and and he never did refill our drinks. I felt like I was being given the cold shoulder because I entered the door. I will never go back to this place and would not recommend it to anyone due to the lack of service and respect for their customers.

Visited March 2012
“Nice Spot”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Pretty nice place to eat. Tip: try your best to go during lunch time! Great hot food fast! Dinner is just a little cold. The food tastes great! Especially the grilled veggies!