“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Albany
Panama City, FL
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was looking for a place in Albany that is clean, safe and comfortable. Baymont exceeded my expectations. Will definitely stay at Baymont whenever in Albany. Excellent staff and service.
Would recommend Baymont to anyone looking for a economical place to stay.

Room Tip: I was looking for a clean, safe comfortable place for one night. Baymont was an excellent choice...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for your review! Thank you for highlighting our cleanliness, safety, and comfort. We are so thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. We strive hard to make sure our guests have a great experience. We are glad that you did!

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon! I can't wait to see you again!

Tim Hardwick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sumter
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Such a pleasure staying at the Baymont Inn in Albany, Ga !! Perfect location, comfortable beds, clean rooms, and courtious staff . It don't get no better than that!! A HUGE thank you to the manager, Tim !! We look forward to our next visit <3

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review! I am so thrilled that you enjoyed our location, beds, and courteous staff! I most certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our “quaint oasis” really soon!

Don’t stay away too long!!!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

this hotel used to be the jameson inn but they are now the baymont. they have done a great job of upgrading. the rooms are smallish but so is the price compared to nearby hotel. well worth the money. the bedding is fresh and clean and room was clean. they also allow dogs at an extra charge.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Studionsl
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that you had a great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon! Thanks again for your review!

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

The hotel was fine, bed comfort good. The room was a little small., It did have a microwave and frig in the room. When we arrived the only thing that was available downstairs so we didn't have to drag our bags and stuff up the steps to the second floor was the handicapped room. That was ok with us, it just was the room was smaller because the bathroom was larger for handicapped access. That was expected. The clerk was very nice upon arrival and upon check out.
There were very meager offerings on the breakfast. The waffle was a thing in a package, which I tried to heat up on the microwave for a short time and it turned to stone, inedible. The creamer was out for the coffee, no telling how long. There was cereal and tiny snack size sausage biscuits. After I got the room, I threw it all up, so maybe it had not been refrigerated properly or something. So , I wouldn't suggest you eat their food for breakfast based on my experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you for choosing to stay with us. I am certainly glad you highlighted the comfort of our rooms and the friendliness of our staff. We really appreciate you.

I am so sorry that our breakfast did not meet your needs. We have taken your concerns into serious consideration. Health department regulations require that perishable food offerings be stored at safe temperatures for the health of our guests. We strictly adhere to these regulations in the safety of our guests. I am sorry for your inconveniences.

If you are in our area again, I would like to extend an invitation to you to make things right.

Thanks again for your review!

Tallahassee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Had a very nice stay. Rooms were clean and outside was clean. Staff was very nice and helpful. Nice breakfast.
The only problem I had was the coffee maker in the room only made one cup of coffee at a time. Front desk did not have a coffee maker that made more then one cup. I had to go to Target and buy a 5 cup maker.
Besides that, everything else was great

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate you for highlighting our clean rooms and clean exterior. We work hard to ensure the cleanliness of our entire property.
Our staff really attempts to go the extra mile to ensure the comfort of our guests. I am glad that you noticed.

I am sorry about your displeasure with our new in-room gourmet coffee pot systems. I just purchased a few regular coffee pots. I’ll be more than happy to lend you one when you come return!

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Leesburg, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was one of the undercover police officers that Lashell G referenced in her recent review of the hotel. I want to reassure everyone The Baymont Inn and Suites is great hotel that is safe for travelers. The hotel was not aware of the operation we had going that night, for operational integrity. The operation was well coordinated and no customers were in danger.

As a traveler myself, the hotel was clean and with nice amenities. This was my first time inside of this hotel and was impressed. The staff is also very helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! Also, thank you for highlighting our cleanliness and our nice
amenities.

We appreciate you for helping to reassure our guests of the overall safety and security of our hotel. Thank you for your continued service to our community and the efforts you make to ensure safety for all.

Thanks for your review!