“Good Value - could use an update”

Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Albany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Gillsville, Georgia
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed here over the weekend for a veteran's event at the local American Legion. I have stayed here before, but this time the experience was awesome. From the moment I arrived, I was treated like royalty. Jill, Tim, and Mike worked the front desk with precision, and all had a very welcoming attitude. Tim always had a smile to share and asked if I was enjoying my trip everytime I saw him. Jill was so polite and courteous when she checked me in; she was quick to let me know that if I needed anything to let her know. Mike was a joy to interact with, he always had a funny remark or comment to share with me. All three of the mentioned employees seemed sincerely happy to be working on the property. Jilll and Mike fulfilled my request for facial tissue immediately. When I returned home, I discovered I left a personal item my room. I called them, and Mike answered the phone. He assured me that housecleaning had turned in my item and that he personally would see that it was mailed to me within the week. Thank you Mike for doing that for me; the item has a lot of sentimental value. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Gillsville,

I can only dream of having a sense of humor as lively as yours. My staff and I truly enjoyed you you’re your witty one-liners.

It was my pleasure to return your items to you. That is why we are here. To satisfy and need you may have. We strive to exceed each and every guest’s expectations and in your case I hope we did just that!

Thanks and see you soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am a member of a Veteran's group & we stay at this facility approximately once a year. This recent visit was met with a change in ownership and with this change came the most delightful person. Tim H. was so welcoming and personable. You could certainly tell he loved his job and he was very customer service oriented. I witnessed, during my visit, his frequent smile and obliging attitude. Despite the situation, which was at time times very trivial, he always stated, "not a problem". What an asset he is to this site. These are my comments and the comments of everyone that visited this past weekend - of which there were over 60 of us. Thanks, Tim - you made our visit a pleasurable experience.

Room Tip: Corner room was quite and out of the noise areas.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Janet W,

Thank you for the kind words of appreciation. It was truly our pleasure to host you and the Forty & Eight attendees. We are so happy to hear you had a great time here in Albany, GA.

I cannot agree with you more when it comes to Tim H., our Guest Services Manager. He is a vital asset to our team. No request is too small, no task too much for him to handle and he always seems to do it with a smile.

We are looking forward to hosting you and your group again next year!

Until next time...

(229) 435-3737 office
(229) 432-2308 fax
Fultondale
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went to this motel because our daughter was playing softball. The place was very clean. Ms. Alfree was very nice and courteous to my husband when he checked in. I called for a wake up call, but was call on Alabama time instead of Georgia time, but other than that I would stay there again if we have to go back to Alabany, Georgia again. Also if all the Baymont Inn & Suites are like this one, I would stay there instead of other places. We did not eat breakfast there, because we had to go to ball park early.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Doloris S.,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you for selecting Baymont Inn & Suites of Albany for your lodging needs. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for not delivering your wakeup call on-time, I hope you did not miss any of your daughter's softball game.

Here at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Albany we truly believe our most important asset is our courteous and caring staff. So Happy to hear that Ms. Alfree made you and your husband feel welcome and comfortable.

Thank you and see you soon!

Mike Alexander
Baymont Inn & Suites Albany
"Hometown Hospitality begins here!"
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is our second time visiting. Just as the first, we received excellent service from the cleaning staff to the front desk personnel. Cathy and Kim were extremely helpful and courteous. The room was very neat, the amenities were abundant, and the overall experience will bring us back. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We here at the Baymont Inn of Albany are fueled by customer feedback and we love to hear from our guests! First and foremost we’d like to thank you for allowing us to accommodate your lodging needs. We take great pride in customer service and are pleased to hear that our staff and property have met your needs. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon!

Cathy Williams
Front Desk Associate

Tim Hardwick
Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have stayed at the Jameson Inn on more than one occasion. Recently I was in town for a funeral and the manager Tim and Melissa went the extra mile to make sure the room was available when I returned from the service. I always enjoy my stay here, the rooms are clean, the staff friendly and helpful, it sits in a nice quiet location but close to shopping, diners and sooooo peaceful. My family is planning a trip in September and I will be reserving rooms there. And for all my visits home. CONGRATULATIONS JAMESON, for having a great staff with a heart. A job well done. Two thumbs up Tim for caring.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank blackbeautycly
, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Foremost, thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you for selecting the Jameson Inn of Albany for your lodging needs. Please allow me to express our heartfelt condolences for your loss. Here at the Jameson Inn, we believe our most important amenity is our caring staff. We are happy that your stay was clean, comfortable, and peaceful. We certainly look forward to your return in September! Melissa, our Head Housekeeper, also sends her regards. Although the occasion, we are pleased to find that your stay was enjoyable.

Yours in hospitality,