“Couldn't have been happier!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I made my reservation online, but called to confirm. My call was answered by Tim Hardwick. He was so very helpful. Once we arrived Mr. Hardwick remembered me from my call & took very good care of me. He gave wonderful directions & had great advice on outings & dining. He even had printed directions sent to my room. The Jameson Inn was great!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rachael A
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Hello Mrs. A.
It was a pleasure talking to you in reference to your experience. Thank you for taking the time to compliment us on our hospitality. I was so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Jameson Inn. Tim sends his best wishes to you, and we all hope to see you soon. Please call us when you are ready to return to Albany.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

My grandson and I stayed overnight at this hotel and we really enjoyed it. The only thing missing was the mat for the bathroom. We had to use a towel to step on because the floor was tile and slippery. Other than that everything was great. The front desk clerks were friendly and very nice. I will be going back soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank swigg39335
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2012

Dear valued guest,
We do strive to make sure all of our guests are made to feel at home. We are very delighted that you and your grandson enjoyed the stay here at the Jameson Inn. We usually have a bath mat in the room for guests to step out on. I am sorry there was not one available for you to use. We will definitely make sure we have taken care of you when we see you here again. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Lumus

Reviewed May 17, 2012

We recently stayed in Albany at the Jameson Inn for our GISA State Track meet. This was our 2nd year staying here and we really enjoyed our stay. Everyone was very helpful, and very professional. Rooms were very clean and comfortable after being out in the sun all day. The only thing that we didn't like was the breakfast area and selections. When you are trying to feed a team, much less teenagers, there was not a lot of room and was nothing the kids would eat. Overall we had a great stay and will choose the Jameson again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Mrs. Kay S.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was a pleasure having your group of kids here with us again. We look forward to seeing you guys again next year. We are working towards enhancing our breakfast menu to suit your needs. I thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Lumus

Reviewed May 6, 2012

i recently started school in albany and stayed at jameson inn, the staff was very pleasant and proffesional and the rooms were very clean. The best part of the hotel was that it smelled FRESH not that clougy, musty smell that some hotels have. I will surly stay they again

Room Tip: use your AAA card to get a discount.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank deedee p
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your feedback about our hotel. We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and will return. Feedback from our valued guests help enhance our guest services to ensure a perfect night's stay in our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to commend us on our service and facility. We value your opinion, as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you here again in the near future.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Im a Darton College Student and have stayed at Jameson Inn nearly a year now a couple of days a week. They have always been so accommodating. There is a young lady there though who really stands out. Her name is Haley. The attentiveness she shows is go above and beyond. My father also stayed there recently and told me of his stay afterwards. He even mentioned the same thing. I didn't even have to prompt him. Haley I think missed her calling;) She should have been a nurse. But hey, way to go Jameson Inn for employing such people who focus on delivering quality service and genuine concern to make sure each stay is perfect! Stephen and Tim there precious too.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Mrs. Sherry,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As one of our valued guests, I feel great knowing that my desk associates are taking very good care of you. We look forward to continue serving you in the near future.
Thanks again for your business and for your outstanding compliment to my desk associates.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Dear Jameson Inn - Thank you for a nice, clean, quiet stay while I was in Albany on business. Driving up to the Inn I became immediately impressed with the look of the building and the location. Tim, the employee who checked me in, was very nice and made me feel welcome. Haley, also, was very accomodating when I needed copies of business material made. The rooms are spacious, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I will be using Jameson Inn as my home away from home when I return to Albany on business. Thank you again., Jodi Dube

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

Dear Jodi,
I want to thank you for your most recent review of my hotel property. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to give special recognition to my Guest Services Manager, Tim and my Front Desk Associate, Haley. It means alot to me that my employees are doing all they can to make a guest feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Wanted to just take a second to praise the staff. Lumas and Tim were especially friendly and helpful....Thanks guys, for another satisfying stay !!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2012

Thank you for your valued response. It was a great pleasure to have you stay here with us again at the Jameson Inn. Hopefully, we will see you again in the near future.

Thanks again,