Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Im a Darton College Student and have stayed at Jameson Inn nearly a year now a couple of days a week. They have always been so accommodating. There is a young lady there though who really stands out. Her name is Haley. The attentiveness she shows is go above and beyond. My father also stayed there recently and told me of his stay afterwards. He even mentioned the same thing. I didn't even have to prompt him. Haley I think missed her calling;) She should have been a nurse. But hey, way to go Jameson Inn for employing such people who focus on delivering quality service and genuine concern to make sure each stay is perfect! Stephen and Tim there precious too.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Mrs. Sherry,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As one of our valued guests, I feel great knowing that my desk associates are taking very good care of you. We look forward to continue serving you in the near future.
Thanks again for your business and for your outstanding compliment to my desk associates.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Dear Jameson Inn - Thank you for a nice, clean, quiet stay while I was in Albany on business. Driving up to the Inn I became immediately impressed with the look of the building and the location. Tim, the employee who checked me in, was very nice and made me feel welcome. Haley, also, was very accomodating when I needed copies of business material made. The rooms are spacious, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I will be using Jameson Inn as my home away from home when I return to Albany on business. Thank you again., Jodi Dube

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

Dear Jodi,
I want to thank you for your most recent review of my hotel property. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to give special recognition to my Guest Services Manager, Tim and my Front Desk Associate, Haley. It means alot to me that my employees are doing all they can to make a guest feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Wanted to just take a second to praise the staff. Lumas and Tim were especially friendly and helpful....Thanks guys, for another satisfying stay !!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2012

Thank you for your valued response. It was a great pleasure to have you stay here with us again at the Jameson Inn. Hopefully, we will see you again in the near future.

Thanks again,

Reviewed February 8, 2012

We where made to feel welcome at The Motel when we arrived early and a down stairs room was ready for us.The room was clean and comfortable.They accept a huge amount of dogs for the Hunt and Show that weekend and waived the pet fee.
Everything was done to make us feel at home.
Will stay there again next year and if the opportunity arises in other states we will use them in our travels with the dogs.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. We are so delighted to have the UKC Winter Classic use the Jameson Inn as the preferred hotel in Albany. We look forward to seeing you again for next year's Winter Classic.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

My friend booked his room at $40 and I was charged $89 for the same type of room! My friend said they play games there. Play their own game. What you do is tell them you that you heard you can get a room for $40.00 and if they don't give you that rate, you will look elsewhere. I absolutely promise you that these vultures will be so hurt to book you at a reasonable rate. How many other people feel ripped off? Their rooms are not worth $89.00 a night!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Casey S
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I chose to stay at the Jameson based on the reviews I read here. I wish I had made another choice. In addition to active mold growth due to an apparent water leak (the carpet was quite wet throughout my stay in one area near the sink), there was a minor issue with beg-bugs found in the room (but not on the bed - which looked new and was comfortable). There was a strong moldy smell in the room.

I must say however that every single staff person that I met was courteous and professional. The desk clerk at checkout tripped over himself offering apology - yet did not offer to (nor did I ask him to) call a manager. I gave the front desk clerk two of the bed-bugs in a ziplock bag. If I get some kind of assurrance that the management will deal with the problem using industry professionals, I would be glad to remove this negative review if I can figure out how - or at least balance the review with another statement.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PeteCBayArea_CA
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. As mentioned in the review, you had concerns with bed bugs during your stay. We take complaints like this very seriously and have our hotel inspected on a monthly basis. Anytime we receive a complaint, we get pest control to inspect the rooms immediately for any problems.

Since your stay we have fixed the maintenance issue and have contacted Pest Control. Again, I truly apologize and hope that sometime in the future you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experiences.

Lumus

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2011
JamesonInn-Albany, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Thank you for your most recent comment. We take pride in making sure our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay at the Jameson Inn. We are so pleased you enjoyed your night's rest in one of our rooms with our signature Dreamium Mattresses. We hope to see you again soon!