“The best Chinese food I have had in a long time”
Review of Hong Kong Cafe

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 229-888-2282
Description: 229-888-2282
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Hong Kong Cafe is a traditional Chinese restaurant with typical foods such as Beef and Broccoli and General Tso chicken. My husband and I ordered both of these dishes along with spring rolls and Wonton Soup-WOW!! great food. Many Chinese restaurants advertise no MSG-but Hong Kong really doesn't put MSG in their food-(I had no itching and no upset stomach after eating). The freshness of ingredients was evident-We ordered our food to go and although it was not ready within the time given for pick-up-it was ready within 5 minutes of that time.--(no complaint)! We will definitely try this restaurant again-maybe next time my husband and I will dine in...

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews I decided on this place for a light dinner. The won ton soup was tasty & the staff very friendly.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Going there for years, never disappointed. Getting their catering to the office - always delicious and fresh.

The restaurant is very clean, the service always attentive, the food is consistent and fresh. My favorite Chinese restaurant in SW GA

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Was say promptly and waitress quickly took our order and brought out our drinks and appetizers. Food was prepared very well and served very quickly. Portions were large. In and out with a great experience.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We visited our cousin and they took us to Hong Kong Cafe, it was fantastic! I wish the Chinese food from my home town was this good! I will definitely come back
Before I leave!

Been to Hong Kong Cafe? Share your experiences!