“Best Chinese food I've had!”
Review of Hong Kong Cafe

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 229-888-2282
Description: 229-888-2282
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Chinese food I've had!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We visited our cousin and they took us to Hong Kong Cafe, it was fantastic! I wish the Chinese food from my home town was this good! I will definitely come back
Before I leave!

• Visited September 2013

Albany, Georgia
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I visit Hong Kong quite often and I must say I LOVE it. I love the food, atmosphere, and workers! Very friendly place with very satisfying food. I would recommend it to anyone who loves Chinese food!

• Visited October 2013
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Great Find in Albany , Ga! ”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a good quick lunch in Albany. Used my trip advisor app. Thought I would check this place out. Food was very delicious, fast and a ton of it. Very pleased and excited to find this place. Will be back very soon. Melanie my waitress was very nice a friendly. She did an excellent job. Was impressed at lunch that the owner took the time to check on tables and customers during their visit. Awesome experience.

Albany, Georgia
“Best Chinese in Town”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is our 'go to' restaurant for sit down Chinese. They are family owned very accommodating for menu changes. You're always greeted with a smile and feel like one of the family. One day when our daughter was a baby they actually walked her around he restaurant to keep her occupied so that we could eat. Very nice. We love the orange chicken and all varieties of the fried rice.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dvclisa
Atlanta, Georgia
“not that great”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I tried this restaurant because we arrived late in town and it was close to our hotel. It was a weekday evening and the restaurant had a fair number of customers. Maybe I'm spoiled living close to Buford Hwy in Atlanta, but if the people of Albany think this restaurant is good, they don't have much experience with Chinese restaurants. It was just average. The soup was ok, the egg roll was just a plain vegetable eggroll that was nothing special, full of cabbage and not much else. It was cooked correctly.
We had a new waitress and she brought me the wrong dish, sweet and sour chicken, instead of orange chicken with the shrimp, as I had ordered. So my companion ate his food, he shared a little while we waited for my food to come. When mine came my orange chicken was overcooked. The chicken was tough and hard to cut even with their knife, which had no teeth on it, by the way. My companion suggested trying to cut the chicken along the grain because it was impossible otherwise. The sauce was too sweet and just ok. I would have tried the other Chinese restaurant around the corner, had I known this was just nothing to brag about. I was not impressed with the best of Albany.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Hong Kong Cafe? Share your experiences!