“YUMMY”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

This eatery provided a filling breakfast with a great friendly feel. It’s an old building with a hometown vibe. Food was great, people were greater. You must try it!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Want home cooked FAST and be treated like a long lost best friend or a favorite family member? Look no further than Pearly’s. Greeted immediately upon arrival, answers all questions, and is bringing food out to you before you can get your silverware picked up and choose your butter and jelly for the fabulous biscuit you just ordered . Staff constantly checking on you and refilling coffee before you can even think about asking. Will be eating here again. LOCAL business for the win!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I could eat their rutabags everyday, they are just so good, I had their blackberry cobbler yesterday and I swear I could lick all 10 of my fingers if only 1 drop was left. Still haven't been inside to eat yet but the drive thru is always packed! Never have I gone and not found something that I like, I don't even need any meat just pick up the veggie plate and keep going.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

This place is awesome. Stopped for breakfast on my way home. Delicious omelet with hash brown casserole and really good biscuit. And very reasonable. Would stop here again when in town. Too bad it isn't open for dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My family and I LOVE eating at Pearly's! If you're looking for down home country cooking from the heart...stop by and give Pearly's a try. The staff and customer service is always fast and friendly with a smile! The food is tasty and affordable. The portions are great as well.
I will say they are busy inside and out... but that does not stop them from getting to you and your family in a very timely manner. It's amazing how the staff can accommodate all of their customers at once!They work together like a well oiled machine...inside and out. So don't worry about being late for your next appointment or engagement. I promise you'll be there on time!
All I can say is that we are a small town with a BIG appetite for Pearly's! So we hope to see y'all soon!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Pearly's Famous Country Cooking? Share your experiences!