“Albany's best breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The locals are eager to knock down doors every morning. Pearly's is family owned and operated which provides awesome customer service. I've always enjoyed breakfast at Pearly's, but never tried out the lunch menu. Locals rave about the lunch quality as well.

1  Thank Kacey G

Reviewed October 21, 2012

If you are in Albany in the morning and don't go to Pearly's you are missing out on the best biscuit you will ever eat! Friendly staff and delicious food! I recommend the country ham biscuit!

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Just like your mom made it growing up. Great breakfast and lunch. Normally do pick up orders for lunch. I typically order the grouper fingers, mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni and cheese, banana pudding, and corn bread. Portions are generous and price is fair. The banana pudding is awesome! Only wish they served dinner.

2  Thank yosuthnmasa
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We were so impressed with Pearly's. Such friendly service, and fast! They had amazing sausage. Sausage is usually good, but this was a step above. And please be sure and order the hash brown casserole - we loved it! Creamy and delicious. A very generous serving of orange juice complemented this meal, which also included perfectly cooked over medium eggs, and a homemade biscuit, which had been conveniently buttered already. Be sure and slather on some strawberry jam to complete your trip to breakfast heaven!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband is working in Albany at the MCLB and we were setting him up in his apartment this week and wanted to have a non-chain restaurant breakfast on Saturday morning. I consulted Trip Advisor, as I always do, and found Pearly's. We arrived about 10:00 A.M. and the restaurant, parking lot and drive thru were jammed but we were hungry and willing to wait. When inside it was busy at the counter where you ordered but we were waited on in minutes by a relative of the owner who saw we were newbies and helped us with our order. He recommended serveral things and even comped my gravy since it didn't come with my omelet. The food was hot, quickly brought to our table, and generous in portion. Everything is done with a smile and Southern hospitality all over it. The gentleman who took our orders even came by to see how we liked the food. My made-to-order vegie omelet was three-eggs and perfectly cooked, the grits were good and the gravy seemed homemade (not out of a can or package) but my only complaint was that the biscuits were frozen, not homemade, and no real butter served with them. That would have been a plus but not a deal breaker; just disappointing in such a down home place. The place was packed and busy but still had the personal touch of a non-chain restaurant. They serve breakfast until 2:00 on Saturday but do breakfast and lunch during the week. Closed for dinner in order to hire fulltime, not part-time employees. That probably explains the personal service and smiling employees. No tipping is allowed as posted on their napkin holder at the table. We will definitely go back to try the lunch menu and probably do breakfast again. My husband had the pancakes and they were good as pancakes go. Coffee was hot and flavorful. I gave it a 4 because of frozen biscuits and no butter.

1  Thank KY_Road_Trippers

Been to Pearly's Famous Country Cooking? Share your experiences!