“Great place to eat!”

Add it.
Riverfront BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Nice staff and great food! I love the overstuffed baked potato, packed with BBQ pork, cheese, sour cream, butter...you name it!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I assume this is a branch location. Although it is located in a strip mall, the pulled pork I ordered and the pulled chicken my wife chose were thoroughly smoked. The portions were so large we needed a take out container. Each plate came with two sides. We tried the coleslaw, like I like it without too much mayo; the baked beans, sweet and smokey; the potato salad, a little heavy on the mayo; and the fried okra, the best of the four. The service was casual, friendly and efferent. Quite reasonably priced at $28 including tip.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family and I wanted to try something different for dinner. Hesitant about going Albany downtown after dark we decided to try river point BBQ anyway being they advertised live music and oysters. Very pleased with the service, food and music. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Nothing like good ole fashion Georgia BBQ. I miss Georgia BBQ since I moved to San Antonio. Convenient location.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We love to eat lunch here during the week. The staff can't be beat for friendliness! Food is fresh and quick. You can call in orders for quick take out. BBQ sandwiches are always good, but we've had just about everything and it's all good! The only downside is that they aren't open on Friday nights anymore. Don't miss it!