“Italians can rock......”

Add it.
Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Description: From our signature Handmade Lasagna to our famous Spicy Shrimp and Chicken, Carino's offers Italian
Reviewed May 24, 2013

great service.....but not geared on Italian food all the time but great experience when I went. Don't drink but they had a wonderful wine selection for my associates.

1  Thank Cassandra G

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I lived in Italy for 7 years and I was actually impressed in the menu and the knowledge of the server. Sad to see that it closed:(

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food wasn't very good, service was deplorable. Olive Garden opened almost across the street, and within a couple of months, Johnny Carino's was history. No loss, there.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Okay I love Italian and know this may not count as Italian, but it was sooooo gross. I'd get a salad and for the $$ you can make your own or head over to Outback.

1  Thank gabby s
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was our first experience at visiting at a Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant and the food was delicious! My sister had eaten at one near her home and recommended it to us when we saw it and talked with her. The food was very good and reasonable; the menu had some different items on it and we tried something other than the lasagne or spaghetti. We were very pleased with our visit and the service!! Definitely will visit this restaurant group again!!

1  Thank mars1103