“Wouldn't stay again” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sleep Inn
Ranked #18 of 24 Hotels in Albany
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“Wouldn't stay again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed 1 night on our way to Florida. Checked in late. The guy at check-in was nice and helpful. We got a King room. The room felt damp/muggy. We could hear a baby crying in another room. The comforter looked really old and dingy. The second small blanket was also gross looking. After showering I looked in the shower and there was a roach crawling up the shower wall. I went to get something to smash it with turned around and it was gone. There was another climbing around on the light fixture above the sink. Didn't sleep well at all. Pillows were small and uncomfortable. I had dreams that there were bugs every where and that just made place seem worse when I woke up. We would never stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Linden, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is my 3rd stay at this property and I'm never disappointed. It's in a nice location and is very clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and accommodating and the room is a nice size with good lighting, and a lot of storage space and "closet space" I like to keep my belongings neat and orderly on a trip and that's easy to do here.

They really make an effort with the free breakfast. There are 3 cold cereals and 2 types of oatmeal, yogurt, sausage biscuits, fresh fruit, toast, pastries, muffins and coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice.

It is also inexpensive. I will keep coming back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

I stayed here in April of 2012 and later on the same day I left I realized I had many bites that began itching more and more. I am a heavy sleeper so I did not feel anything on me or biting me during the night. Once I got home I went to the doctor to confirm it was not an allergic reaction but bites. I would not recommend anyone stay here.

Room Tip: Dont stay at the Sleep Inn in Albany, GA
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Albany hotels

north geogia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

This was my second stay here and it was better than than the previous time. First time a few years ago was packed with guests coming and going in and out with doors slamming and walls shaking. This time was much quieter. These properties aren't built well enough to handle a lot of traffic at once. The location worked for me. Breakfast could be better, sausage biscuits helped but some hard boiled eggs would of complemented well. Also a comfortable chair in the room would of been nice. To me the formula is simple, relaxing night and a good start in the morning and I'm happy.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Cobourg, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

This hotel is looking tired since our last visit. There were also a lot of young teenagers hanging around. The breakfast once again was wonderful. Lots of great food. Fresh yogurt, toast, bagels, cereal. The location is a little out of the way but for 58.00 tax included it was a good deal.

Room Tip: Make sure you check out the room, the first one they gave us had a definite smoky smell. It was a n...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Hendersonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

My wife and I were pleased and surprised at the quality and cleanliness of this economy class hotel. It was what we would expect of a much more expensive lodging-in fact it was one of our best experiences ever.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank btb333
Alexandria, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

The Comfort Inn was not available down the street so I stayed here and was very pleased at the quality of the room for the price. Mini fridge and a small micro wave were nice additions. Decent shower and decent options for channels on the TV. Clean and comfortable. Would stay here again, and would choose over the comfort Inn down the street. The only problem found, and for me it's a big problem is the iron is connected to the ironing board. I mean really connected, not just by the cord, but the holder that normally is attached to the wall that holds the iron is screwed into the ironing board itself. This is right on the end that you have to try to iron with.

If they are having a problem with theft, then just charge those folks who take the irons, but this has got to be the dumbest ideal I have ever seen. The boards are almost not workable without a lot of maneuvering.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business