“Great food and friendly atmosphere.”
Review of Blackbeards

Blackbeards
Ranked #2 of 180 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food is always very good and the prices are very reasonable. When my family comes to town they always want to go to Blackbeard's for the seafood. Recently we had family come to town and went to Blackbeard's and was waited on by Connie. She is the best. She was very friendly and accommodating. She went to great lengths to make our family's dining experience as wonderful as it could be. The place is often busy but they get you seated very quickly and unlike some other seafood restaurants you can have a normal conversation with out having to yell across the table. The place is nicely decorated. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I ate there yesterday afternoon. The food was good, but I spent far too much time swatting flies while doing dessert. When I spoke to the manager about this, she basically just said, "I'm sorry". I wonder how her response would have been different if I were a health inspector???

Reviewed April 3, 2012

My server Jason was very attentive - the clam chowder and side salad were great for a quick business lunch. Open environment, clean bathrooms, friendly staff. Can't wait to return and try more food off the menu :)

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Ate here two days in a row for lunch while we were here. The food and the service was fantastic. Everyone was friendly and the serving were more than enough. The off a lunch special and a dinner one on top of a menu with some great selections. I will definately be eating here again and would recommend it to anyone lookign for a good meal while in the area.

1  Thank SpecialK513
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We could see why the parking lot was so full, but still, it only took us about ten minutes to get in. Try their $2 (yes, $2) whole fish or fish filets add-ons, cooked as you like them. (It's not on the menu, so ask for them). They are each almost a meal in themselves!

Been to Blackbeards? Share your experiences!