“Best Lasagne Ever”

Villa Garganos
Ranked #8 of 180 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have eaten Gargano's my entire life and it's still the best lasagne EVER. Thick, rich sauce with a little spice. Miles of cheese! Always bubbling hot, so be careful! I even like the thin crust pizza. Not all that crazy about the salad, but that is a personal taste. BUT the parmesan peppercorn ranch is sooooo good you don't even need the salad. Just eat it with bread! The steak and cheese stuffed baked potato is awesome, too. The atmosphere is cozy & I have always had good service. The atmosphere is appropriate for dates, friends, family or business.

1  Thank royalbeach

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Great Italian food and perfect service. The Pizza is so good no matter what you top it with. What more can I say.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

The only Italian restaurant worth going to in Albany, ga. Food is cook and prepared on sight as opposed to ship and boiled on sight ala chain restaurants. papa mikes bake pasta is excellent, as is the veal parmigiana. If available the pear salad is wonderful. Overall charming atmosphere makes this one of Albanys best restaurants.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Food drenched with sauce, good atmosphere but the Chef/Owner needs to get critiques from customers

3  Thank LDOEMO
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We thought we would give it a second chance,what a mistake,we all got sick.I think it was the pizza sauce .My wife and i were up all night.Never again.We should have sued.

3  Thank bill m

Been to Villa Garganos? Share your experiences!