“Canned and frozen”

Western Sizzlin Steak House
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Adel
Cuisines: American
Description: Off Exit 39 from I75 going South.
Description: Off Exit 39 from I75 going South.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Just an all you could eat food troth. Smelled, unhealthy food choices. Nice enough staff. If you like tater tots, fried chicken, canned beans and processed food you might enjoy it.

1  Thank kaperin0

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Quick service and a friendly clean restaurant. I ordered take-out and they forgot to pack utensils, but I improvised.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This place is just gross. Went in looked around and would never eat there. Run Down, dirty and filthy. This building needs to be renovated or torn down....I don't know how anyone could eat in this place; especially the locals; they should know better. I would think it would be a health hazard to eat in this place.

1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The place was just sloppy. You take your life in your hands because the buffet area was filthy. The chicken was way overcooked and the fish was very mealy. I avoided the sald after watching some kid play with it with his bare hands.

1  Thank NicoMoultrie
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Even though I arrived a bit before the "official" opening, my order was promptly taken. The food was very good. For a price just a bit higher than a hamburger combo at the clown's place, I had a chopped sirlon, large baked potato, and a very good, fresh salad bar and dessert. Many options were available to add to the lettuce and there were at least 10 dessert choices. Service was excellent. Used plates were quickly removed & beverages were refilled without asking. I had a daily special so I didn't use the entire buffet (but that also looked very good).