All reviews dog park dog run large dog pet area pet friendly hotel great stop room was clean the breakfast area will stay there again oatmeal desk clerk next morning easy access complimentary breakfast parking lot pets florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Except for the price, since I arrived late, the hotel was nice and the check in ladies were extremely nice. Needs a bit of of keep in so.e areas but nothing major. I will stay here again If in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over all good, bathroom stained on walls, poor water pressure. Close to downtown Adel, Hope they fix problems because I want to go there once week for business. but will now have to travel to the south.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Charity t, General Manager at Hampton Inn Adel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nomad04669674925,
Thank you for your valued feedback. While we do always strive to ensure a pleasant stay for our guests, occasionally, we do fall short. I have partnered with our housekeeping department to ensure the stains on the bathroom wall are addressed. These stains are from the cleaner that is being used on the vanity bouncing onto the wall. However, I do understand they are unsightly and we are working to get these removed. We hope you have wonderful travels and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Adel for two nights. I stayed there because I had stayed there previously. I was disappointed this time because of the lack of efficiency of some employees. When I checked in Friday the clerk who checked me in neglected to key my card. I got to my room and had to go back to the front desk to get my key card keyed so I could enter my room
When I returned to the room the next night it had not been cleaned. Bravo to the desk clerk who worked Saturday night for her efficiency and pleasant demeanor for bringing clean towels to the room. I was disappointed when we went to the pool and expected to find towels and did not!
Perhaps management should hire the desk clerk who was working Saturday night to be a manager to ensure things are right!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lindawS3217HA

Dear lindawS3217HA,

We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. I understand your frustration over the issues encountered during your stay. I have partnered with the appropriate staff members to ensure these areas are handled properly moving forward. We strive for our guests to have pleasant stays and it is disappointing to see we have fallen short. Please be assured, we will address these areas of concern for you, our guests. We look forward to having to opportunity to accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Stayed again at this Hampton in Adel and it never disappoints. My pet was included in the rate and the dog park on property provided a safe and clean place for my dog to run and do his business. Other dogs in the enclosed area were well behaved. This hotel is so convenient for my travels to and from FL that I always stay here if possible. The breakfast is good, the room clean and comfortable, and of course they welcome my dog.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Good bed, great breakfast. Everyone friendly. We found it quiet. No FS1 on Direct TV was the only complaint. Didn't have our dog with us, but loved that it had a large dog park! I will remember this for next time!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends