“Good hotel, great staff”
Review of Hampton Inn Adel

Hampton Inn Adel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Adel
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed here with a colleague on business. Arrived after a red eye flight from the west coast and a 3 hour drive south. After 27 hours of no sleep the staff worked quickly to get our rooms ready so we could catch a quick snooze. Very appreciative! Haley and staff continued to go out of their way to make our stay great. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. The hotel is a little old, but the hospitality and cleanliness more than make up for the age of the building! Breakfast was also very good! We'll be back for the expo next year!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ManagementandStaff, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Adel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

We were glad to have you staying with us while you were part of the Expo! Our team does our best to get our guest in their rooms especially after 27 hours of no sleep! We hope that you were able to get rested up and prepared for the Expo! We can't wait to see you at next years Expo!! Thank you for the positive feedback!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stopped in to stay the night. As usual we asked to see the room before we rented it.. Lessons learned in the past.. We were denied to be able to look at the room before we rented it. We obviously chose not to stay at the hotel. The lady at the desk was very rude and bothered by having to deal with customers. I am not entirely sure Hampton nor the people that own that hotel realize how much business they are losing because of rudeness.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you pay for it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ManagementandStaff, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Adel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

I appreciate the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stopped along the interstate for a good night's sleep in the middle of a long trip home. We often choose Hampton because they are dependable in their quality. We had a little extra surprise this time - they were so friendly. It was very welcoming. We will definitely recommend them.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

We are thankful that you decided to stay with us! We always provide the best service for our guests! Our teams hopes that you had a night of rest so you could travel the rest of your trip. Thank you for the positive feedback and we hope to see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Pay th extra money and stay in a bugger town. If I would have know this was what I was going to get I would have stayed in Tifton. So far this is the worst hampton that I have stayed at. When I walked in the lady at the front desk was really really nice but then when I left the counter was when the experience started going down hill. When I got off the elevator on the second floor the hallway smelt like water and mold. Then when I entered the room it smelled as if a man just checked out five mins before we arrived. The room was not impressive it was very ran down looking. When I arrived the first thing I wanted to do was to take a shower. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. The water had no pressure. Then while I was in the shower I saw a hair that looked it came from body parts in which are not exposed and the shower head was orange as if hadn't been cleaned in a while.  I also wanted to use the provided shampoo and condinisher but there was not any shampoo like always provided in all rooms. I was very unsatisfied with this stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank hammie488
ManagementandStaff, General Manager at Hampton Inn Adel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

I appreciate the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you were not pleased with our hotel. I made sure to handle the situation with the smell also with the shampoo. Again, I am very sorry that you were not satisfied and I hope that you will give us another try when you are back in the area. Thank you for informing us of these concerns so we can handle them.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I find that the Adel area is more quiet and friendlier than the areas to the north and south. The Hampton Inn is located about 1/2 mile from I-75 and it is quiet with plenty of free and safe parking places. The staff is one of the friendliness that I have encountered. The morning breakfast is waiting for you even before 6AM and is delicious and lots of variety. They also pack a breakfast bag to take along on your drive. In the evening the steak restaurant is a short walk or across the highway is the best Captain D's I have ever eaten.

Room Tip: The third floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Our team is glad you were pleased with your stay with us! We hope that you will stay with us next time you are in Adel! Thank you for your positive feedback!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed here for a quick overnight stay on our way from south Florida to Lake Lanier, GA. The late night desk staff person was very pleasent when we arrived at 2am. The room was plenty spacious with comfortable pillows on the bed. It is far enough off I-75 that we didn't hear noise from the interstate. Breakfast was included and sufficient. Every hotel staff person that we met was genuinly very friendly, which I always appreciate.
Adel is conveniently located between Tifton and Valdosta, and was a comfortable place to stay overnight. We will probably look at staying here again next year since this is a yearly trip we take.

• Stayed: August 2012
ManagementandStaff, Manager at Hampton Inn Adel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for staying with us! I am happy to know you are pleased with your stay! We hope that we can become your home away from home during vacation!!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We chose this hotel on our 4,000 mile trip primarily because it accepted our large dog. However, we would stay there again even if we weren't traveling with a pet. Truly Southern hospitality at a convenient I75 location. Our room was spacious and very clean. The bedding was fresh and comfortable. Only annoyance was a rattling air conditioner cover which I reported. Appreciated the FREE wireless internet in the room. Nice outdoor pool and large grounds. Pets are sequestered on an upper floor, so they have to handle the elevator. We tried to leave no traces of ours in the room or on the grounds. Thanks for taking pets, Hampton! You have our loyalty at those locations.

Room Tip: Did not appear to be a bad side. Large area to walk dogs outside. No fridge in our room. nice out...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

We are thankful for your stay with us! I am glad that you were pleased with your stay and that you will come visit us again! We always enjoy seeing our guests with their pets!! We would hate for you to leave them alone, so we always welcome them! Thank you for your loyalty! We hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Adel
Days Inn-Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park
Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center
Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta
Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton
Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta

Been to Hampton Inn Adel? Share your experiences!